• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 4 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, 3 Donphan Prime, and More.

Bump to the top. More Merch/Cards added.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 4 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, 3 Donphan Prime, UL LEGENDs

PM me too, I prolly wont check your thread for a reply.

How much do you value Steelix Prime at? He isnt too playable and I just need him for collection. Condition?

EDIT: Yea, 100 posts!

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: UL listed, 4 Rare Candy, 5 Judge, 3 Donphan Prime, UL LEGENDs

$6 Shipped?

Edit: I'll check with my bro about condition. It's his card that he needed sold.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Also has a DP-GE sale... Who's un-original? I am! xD

Bumpness...

I now need funds for a 3DS. Sooo... Yeah. I'm flexible with my prices, just tell me what you think is a good offer.

When you say only one Gliscor is playable in a sleeve does that mean the other one is fine or the other one isnt playable at all?

I needed to update that. Now I only have one, it's playable, but it's got odd dots on the back, not white dots... They're like... Smudge dots? It was like that when I got it, but he played it with no trouble.

SotS said:
I needed to update that. Now I only have one, it's playable, but it's got odd dots on the back, not white dots... They're like... Smudge dots? It was like that when I got it, but he played it with no trouble.

I think I want it. How much, but I don't like buying only one thing. Let me see what else you got and I will get back to you.

None of the other stuff I asked for?

I don't know... $8 Shipped?

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale... I won 2 BRs with him, and I can't go to Nats. Who wants him?!

how much for the luxray x and any jumpluffs u got

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale... I won 2 BRs with him, and I can't go to Nats. Who wants him?!

I don't have Jumpluffs sadly. =<

I threw it on here with no set price in mind, but I'd prefer $65 at least. Prefer. Not require. But I'd rather lower the price only if you buy more than just him. ^.^

SotS said:
I don't know... $8 Shipped?

How about 8$ shipped for the gliscor lv x and 2 uxie LA considering their condition. I know thats low, but the cards as described are in pretty bad condition.

Can you confirm all three cards are playable?

Eh, no thanks. they're still playable and will be the big draw card of next Format. Sorry.

SotS said:
Eh, no thanks. they're still playable and will be the big draw card of next Format. Sorry.

How much then?

Hey there, how much would you want for all of these:
~Luxray X
~Flygon X
~Donphan Prime x3
~Rare Candy x4
~Uxie League Promo x2
~Claydol x4
~ Whichever set of sleeves would be cheapest
LMK, thanks!

Luxray X $60
Flygon X $25? (I don't know how much he's worth now)
Donphan Prime $8 each so $24
Rare Candy (I'm out, need to update)
Uxie League $5? (Only 1 left, and again don't know price anymore)
4 Claydol $2 each (These are League)
MD Sleeves $10 (Cheapest would be HS: Unleashed, but my brother used his pack in one tournament and they ripped in half. O_O)

All of it for $140 Shipped... If my values are correct.

Edit: And even if they are correct I can lower that price if you're really buying all this.

Can I get prices pn all the sleeves you have available?

How much for
Luxray X
2x Uxie LA bad condition
and MD sleeves

SotS said:
Luxray X $60
Flygon X $25? (I don't know how much he's worth now)
Donphan Prime $8 each so $24
Rare Candy (I'm out, need to update)
Uxie League $5? (Only 1 left, and again don't know price anymore)
4 Claydol $2 each (These are League)
MD Sleeves $10 (Cheapest would be HS: Unleashed, but my brother used his pack in one tournament and they ripped in half. O_O)

All of it for $140 Shipped... If my values are correct.

Edit: And even if they are correct I can lower that price if you're really buying all this.
I got most of the things that I needed out of this really. I kinda just needed the rare candys (lol) and possibly sleeves but it's ok. I'm sorry, I'll take another look to see if there was anything else i needed from you.

Yeah, everytime I give prices on a lot, I expect that they won't need it all. No apology needed. Not to mention it always rings a big price, something people don't like to do... Especially me. xD

Lavitz: All I have is MD and Unleashed... $10 and $7 respectively.

Azelf Master: Will you be the buyer of my Luxray? xD

2 Uxie LA (1 RH)
1 Luxray X
MD Sleeves

$80 Shipped? Let me know or Counter. *Crosses fingers* (5th person to ask about Luxray, I thought it wouldn't matter when I sold it, because I just want the 3DS.... Then I remembered my Sister's Birthday, and my Brother's Birthday, and my Dad's Birthday... All in the course of a month.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back