• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Luxray Lv.X for sale!

I can't take less than $60, I'm sorry.

can you keep the Luxray till next week gotta wait to transfer some money and can I ask how much with shipping im willing to do $60

Sorry, but I think I might have found someone else to sell it to. ;)

If I still have it next week I'll let you know first.

I need to double check for the candies, but that would be $25~$30 Shipped.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchandise - Updated

Bump, fully updated.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchandise - Updated

Bump....

Bumpp....

B
U
M
P

B​
UM​
P​

Do you have any

Nidoqueen RR
BTS
Dawns Stadium

I will probably ask about the rare candy but want to see if you have the other stuff first.

I don't think I do, sorry.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchand

I'm interested in getting the Garchomp sleeves and Umbreon Prime, and the 3 dogs sleeves and Espeon/Umbreon sleeves depending on the price. Please let me know what you value them at, as I hate low-ballin on offers. Thanks in advance for your time...

Sots, You ship to Australia?

Instested in:
Uxie X
Gengar X

Prices?

Hello. Would you do $40 + $10-$15 trade value shipped? LMK, thanks.

how much are you looking for on the professor binder and uxie x?

how much for the 2 weavile ud?

Snorlax: Hmmm... I think everything you asked for has been put into pending in the past two or three days. =/ Sorry.

Mew Jadester: Could you make first offers? I value my Uxie a tad high though. I know that it will only rise in price. Gengar should be like... $15~$20. I go by Metagame prices on stuff that's playable..

Cimurph: ... What do you want? xD

Javier: Look at Mew Jadester. I'm thinking $15~$20 on the Binder. Feel free to throw an offer if you don't like that though!

geo: $8~$10 Shipped. Feel free to throw an offer if you dislike though!

SotS said:
Snorlax: Hmmm... I think everything you asked for has been put into pending in the past two or three days. =/ Sorry.

Mew Jadester: Could you make first offers? I value my Uxie a tad high though. I know that it will only rise in price. Gengar should be like... $15~$20. I go by Metagame prices on stuff that's playable..

Cimurph: ... What do you want? xD

Javier: Look at Mew Jadester. I'm thinking $15~$20 on the Binder. Feel free to throw an offer if you don't like that though!

geo: $8~$10 Shipped. Feel free to throw an offer if you dislike though!

Dang-it when I went back to raise the value I deleted that I wanted your Uxie Lv. X =X

they r going 4 about a dollar on trollandtoad...

Cimurph: I'd rather do a full sale. Not a half and half trade-sale. What would your highest offer be?

geo: ... I didn't notice. =X Do you want anything else to make it worth shipping though? Let's be honest, $2 isn't worth a Post Office visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back