• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shaymin's Shoppe: Have ReshiPhlosion Deck + Odd and end stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchandise - Updated

do u have any machamp sf's for sale?

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchandise - Updated

I have 1 that is in NM I beleive. I will double-check before doing anything trade-wise if you want it. How about Machamp SF Machop SF, Machoke SF, and 2 UD Weaviles for $10 Shipped?

sorry, but i have enough machop and machoke. and i only need the machamp now

Machamp SF $7 Shipped. That's Trollandtoad's price plus $1 shipping. I can go to $6 Shipped though.

No thanks, too high for me

$5 Shipped is the lowest I can go...

Bump 1!

thanks for the offer, but no

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Umbreon Prime - UD Holos/Rares/Playables - Merchand

SotS said:
Snorlax: Hmmm... I think everything you asked for has been put into pending in the past two or three days. =/ Sorry.

Mew Jadester: Could you make first offers? I value my Uxie a tad high though. I know that it will only rise in price. Gengar should be like... $15~$20. I go by Metagame prices on stuff that's playable..

Cimurph: ... What do you want? xD

Javier: Look at Mew Jadester. I'm thinking $15~$20 on the Binder. Feel free to throw an offer if you don't like that though!

geo: $8~$10 Shipped. Feel free to throw an offer if you dislike though!

Now I'm mainly interested in the Garchomp sleeves, Weaville sleeves, and Umbreon prime, and kinda the Evvolution sleeves.

Could you let me know through PM if anything falls through with other people on the Prime or Garchomp sleeves? Thanks again...

How much for a Uxie x shipped to England?

Could you throw first offer? I'm thinking $55 Range, but my offers are normally bad people say.

how much are you looking for on the weavile sleeves? i mmight need another pair.

SotS said:
Could you throw first offer? I'm thinking $55 Range, but my offers are normally bad people say.

I was thinking about $30-35

Javier: $10? If you're not US then add $2 more for shipping.

kashmaster: Sorry, everywhere now sells them for more than $45. =/ Ebay, Trollandtoad, you name it.

ill pass :( sleeves are worth less

Well, what are you thinking? By out of US I mean over-seas by the way. Canada is free ship.

Bump, I need to sell this Uxie, I'm open to offers.

I'll offer 35 for the Uxie.

Meh... I'm trying for $60.

Thanks for the offer though.

B u m p

I'm editing my thread right now.

RE: Shaymin's Shoppe: Uxie Lv.X - Fully Updated with a Lot, please take it, I don't need it.

Hey, I won't have the money for a couple of days, but could I buy the Uxie X for $55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back