• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Eelektrik stuff. Have Celebi Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Bulk and anything good. Have Tornadus + Celebi Prime.

I'm really only looking for Common/Uncommons. And they are all one point each. At first I was looking for RHs as well, but I found somewhere else to sell bulk. RH Rares and whatnot I'd rather just trade for. I'll get back to you via PM after VidFox, since they did post first.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Bulk and anything good. Have Tornadus + Celebi Prime.

Ok, LMK, I will give you 150 UC/C.

Could you CML for Umbreon Sleeves?

Sorry, Martini. Didn't see much unless you have unlisted Bulk/Collectors/Primes. =/

What do you mean by bulk?

Still got the Typhlosion Primes?

I've got bulk. :D

Martini: Bulk amounts of Commons/Uncommons. The sleeves are worth quite a bit to me, try around 500 or so. They aren't made any more if memory serves correctly, and they're pretty hard to find.

SoulWind: Let me get back to Glaceon first. I think VidFox has had enough time to see that his offer was considered.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Bulk and EXs. Emphasis on EXs. Have Celebi Prime.

Bump.

Looking for EXs!

What other sleeves do you have?

The Espeon/Umbreon sleeves is all I have.

I want:
Pokemon Collector HGSS x3

I have:
Celebi Prime(the amount is not an issue :p)

Im interested in your Collectors, typhlosion prime, and espeon/umbreon sleeves. You can CML and see if you like anything, or I could possibly do bulk. LMK :)

Derp. I only have two Collectors and the Typhlos are shipped. I knew I forgot something when I added the (small amount of) new cards. Fixing that now.

Henry if you're still interested what are you thinking offer-wise? I know general values, but with the cards being in not the best of shape what would be fair to you?

2 for 2? Celebi collector?

Actually, looking at them again I was getting pretty paranoid about people thinking that they cards would be in a horrible condition. I would put them on Near mint, but no worse. 2 for 2 sounds pretty good. My luck will make Celebi fail at every tournament solely because I own some, but whatever.

PM me info.

Did you see anything on my thread still interested in your espy/umbry sleeves

Sorry, but the only thing I'm seeing that jumps out to me are the EXs and all of the ones you have will be Tinned later on. =/

Are you still needing a catcher?

Well, that's just one of the more big name cards really so it's on my Wants. The sleeves are still worth around $30 or so even in their condition, or at least last I checked. Make me an offer, and we'll work from there. Worst I can do is decline right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back