• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Eelektrik stuff. Have Celebi Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Tornadus FA, Pokemon Catcher, BlastZel (H) Full EP Set

My
2x Reuniclus (1 RH)

Your
2x Tornadus (regular holo)

Counter?

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Tornadus FA, Pokemon Catcher, BlastZel (H) Full EP Set

I only have one Tornadus Holo.. Are you interested in anything else to get both?

do you have zoroark from BW or the promo?

No I don't..

If you don't mind small trades I could do one Tornadus Holo for your one Reuniclus Holo? I bought 2 Reuniclus earlier today, so I don't really need two more. I just like the art and wanted to keep one out of my deck. =P

thats perfectly fine PM to confirm

CML for:

Beartic sheer coldx3

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Tornadus FA, Pokemon Catcher, BlastZel (H) EP stuff, just... Look.

Sorry, don't have even one anymore, much less three.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 2.0: (W) Tornadus FA, Pokemon Catcher, BlastZel (H) EP stuff, just... Look.

If you've got a Gothitelle (the good one), CML for it. I also have Reuniclus but idk if they're listed.

Do you have any HGSS trainers like collector or rare candy?

ESP said:
If you've got a Gothitelle (the good one), CML for it. I also have Reuniclus but idk if they're listed.

Sorry, I had to throw it for sale. I put a dumb bid on an eBay item. >.<

bigbija said:
Do you have any HGSS trainers like collector or rare candy?

I have Rare Candy, but not in very good condition. Which sets are you after?

Also----------------------

Bump with New Wants!

I have 1xPokegear 3.0 1xSquirtle 1xWartortole 1xCatcher.

I am intrested in your Goth Ability and Beatic Sheer COld.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want stuff. Have stuff. Go creativity.

Four month bump!

How much bulk do you value the FA tornadus' at?
How much bulk for the sleeves?
Do you have a Bulk Points system?

Haha, look at my new first post. I was updating it as you made that post.

Ok, and do you count RH c/uc, Holo Rares, RH Rares and Ultra rares all as one point each or do you make some worth more than others?

Rares/Holos/Primes/Ultra Rares etc I will trade for. it's just a quick simpler way. I can count a RH UN/C as three points though.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Bulk and anything good. Have Tornadus + Celebi Prime.

Boomp.

RE: Sheimi's Garden 3.0: Want Bulk and anything good. Have Tornadus + Celebi Prime.

I don't think I have any of your wants but could you CML for:

x3 Typhlosion Prime

Thanks

I liked your Collectors, but that's really the only thing that jumped out. Offer?

If you could tell me your bulk rates, I'll do 120 pints for 2 Typhlosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back