• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shoy's awesome trade thread! Have Gator Prime, Garchomp C X, Amphy Prime, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shoyru1444's Trades H: Kingdra Prime x2, Lanturn Prime, Blaze X, Leafeon X W: Lux X

can i trade you these:
2x Ninetales HGSS and 1x Charizard PA

for a kingdra prime?

RE: Shoyru1444's Trades H: Kingdra Prime x2, Lanturn Prime, Blaze X, Leafeon X W: Lux X

COOL TRAINER D said:
Call energy is a $7 card...

Thanks anyways.

Call energy is definately not $7. It is rare, true, but you'll only get that price from desperate ebay buyers. Okay, let's say that it's like $5. Call is somewhat hard to find, but Blastoise is literally impossible to find w/out trading now. It's a collectors item. It will probably go up in price. Would you do 3 call for 2 blastoise, then?

Soariyant said:
can i trade you these:

for a kingdra prime?

No.
First of all, those two cards, while somewhat good, are nowhere near as popular and wanted as Kingdra. Second, they're not worth as much. I've seen Kingdra for around $20-25 on ebay, whereas Ninetales goes for about $2-3 and Charizard $6.

Soariyant said:
can i trade you these:

for a kingdra prime?

No.
First of all, those two cards, while somewhat good, are nowhere near as popular and wanted as Kingdra. Second, they're not worth as much. I've seen Kingdra for around $20-25 on ebay, whereas Ninetales goes for about $2-3 and Charizard $6.
[/quote]

Please show me anywhere on ebay where kingdra prime goes for 25$, because i can buy it on ebay right now for 8$. If you can show me where someone buys a kingdra prime for 25$ on ebay -- where someone bought one, like in the past 3 days, and I CAN'T show you one that goes for 8-9$, I will give you 25$ for a kingdra prime. Please rethink this, and reconsider the trade.

I just checked Ebay. It's going for $10-15. So, you're right. Okay. I'll do that trade. One thing, though, could you throw in (if you have)
4x Misdreavus (any one)
?

Thanks. PM me with the details.

Shoyru1444 said:
I just checked Ebay. It's going for $10-15. So, you're right. Okay. I'll do that trade. One thing, though, could you throw in (if you have)
4x Misdreavus (any one)
?

Thanks. PM me with the details.

Alright -- I never got many misdreavus because i rarely bought the sets they came in -- i think i have one from platinum and one from LA. I can throw those in. PM'ing you now.

CML for:

2x kingdra prime
blaziken fb x
2x metagross UL

i have DCE and call energy interested in
Kingdra Prime
unopened UL Sleeves

Spardan19 said:
CML for:

2x kingdra prime
blaziken fb x
2x metagross UL

Saw nothing.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
i have DCE and call energy interested in
Kingdra Prime
unopened UL Sleeves

I need 1 Call and as many DCE you can provide. Here:

Your...
1x Call $5
2x DCE $8

My...
Sleeves $15

This is about even. Could you throw in an e-belt to cover the additional shipping cost and the price difference? LMK or counter.

Well i don't value the sleeves that high( i has like 2-3 sets incoming)
so how many dce/call to get me some kingdras?

CML for these!!!!

Leafeon X
2 Kingdra Prime
1 Unopened HGSS sleeves
1 Moonlight Stadium GE
2 Prerelease Blastoise UL
Metagross UL

I have
1 SSU
1 Rare candy HSU
3 DCE (1 base)
2 Claydol Lp

And I want
1 kingdra prime**********************
1 RH gengar sf ****
Please CML for more, I REALLY need the kingdra, but I only want the gengar cuz its RH, so I wont trade too much for it, but I will for the Kingdra. I also have a ursaring prime if your interested. thanks!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Well i don't value the sleeves that high( i has like 2-3 sets incoming)
so how many dce/call to get me some kingdras?

Noooooooo, Kingdra is reserved for special trades only. You won't get Kingdra for DCE or Call. I'm only trading him for something big.

PokemonLv63X said:
CML for these!!!!

Leafeon X
2 Kingdra Prime
1 Unopened HGSS sleeves
1 Moonlight Stadium GE
Metagross UL

Would you do one set of HGSS sleeves for a 2-1 Staraptor FB X line? LMK or counter.

minimidget94 said:
I have
1 SSU
1 Rare candy HSU
3 DCE (1 base)
2 Claydol Lp

And I want
1 kingdra prime**********************
1 RH gengar sf ****
Please CML for more, I REALLY need the kingdra, but I only want the gengar cuz its RH, so I wont trade too much for it, but I will for the Kingdra. I also have a ursaring prime if your interested. thanks!

Sorry, saw nothing.

Shoyru1444 said:
Noooooooo, Kingdra is reserved for special trades only. You won't get Kingdra for DCE or Call. I'm only trading him for something big.

PokemonLv63X said:
CML for these!!!!

Leafeon X
2 Kingdra Prime
1 Unopened HGSS sleeves
1 Moonlight Stadium GE
Metagross UL

Would you do one set of HGSS sleeves for a 2-1 Staraptor FB X line? LMK or counter.

i dont think i have the line , but i will do the sleeves for a staraptor X?

and wat about the rest of my wants that i said?

PokemonLv63X said:
i don't think i have the line , but i will do the sleeves for a staraptor X?

Hmm... If you do a 1-1 line, we have a deal. PM me with the details. Also, I saw nothing else for the rest of your wants.

well i do have a uxie x, IDK if that qualifies though..

Interested in your 2 Kingdra Primes. CML when you get a chance? If you see anything you like, PM me Thanks.

sry i dont have any staraptors. all i got is the staraptor X, so lemme know if i can throw somtin in

Hey, just checking in...you haven't answered my private messages. Have you sent?

Can you CML for Kingdra Prime? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back