• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shoy's awesome trade thread! Have Gator Prime, Garchomp C X, Amphy Prime, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shoyru1444's Trade Thread! Need Lux X! Have DGX, Gengar X, Legends, & Primes!

DCE are like $5 each. I could do the feraligatr hgss and arcanine hgss if you want.

RE: Shoyru1444's Trade Thread! Need Lux X! Have DGX, Gengar X, Legends, & Primes!

Unfortunantly I think I traded all my holo energy at the PRs. Anything else on my list? I'm Looking for Elm's Training Method, Pokemon Reversal, and Pokemon Communication. I'm also looking for Jumpluff and will trade high for that.

Sorry, but I didn't see anything else.

RE: Shoyru1444's Trade Thread! Need Lux X! Have Legends & Primes!

I need Typhlsion Prime & Ho-Oh part. CML for them. Do you need any T/S from HGSS or specfic cards?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I need Typhlsion Prime & Ho-Oh part. CML for them. Do you need any T/S from HGSS or specfic cards?

Did not see anything worth those. You only have lucario X...

do you have any dawn stadiums or moonlight stadiums .

TheSituation: No, I do not have those.
Hype: Not really.

RE: Shoyru1444's Trade Thread! Need Lux X! Have Gengar X, Legends & Primes!

hey, i have an uxie RH, many egains (2 RH), and multiple rare candys, i am interested in your sleeves. LMK if we can work something out.
thanks

OK, both of you guys, I'm going to say this now;
I value unopened PR sleeves at $12-15.

RareCandyAwesomeness: Didn't see enough for sleeves, sorry.
PokemonTradeAccount: I saw a bunch of small stuff. I need 1 egain, 1 RC, 1 Unown G, 2 Gengar SF, Speed Staduim, Call energy, 2x Spiritomb AR, and 1x Azelf LA. How much of this do you have?

Shoyru1444 said:
OK, both of you guys, I'm going to say this now;
I value unopened PR sleeves at $12-15.

RareCandyAwesomeness: Didn't see enough for sleeves, sorry.
PokemonTradeAccount: I saw a bunch of small stuff. I need 1 egain, 1 RC, 1 Unown G, 2 Gengar SF, Speed Staduim, Call energy, 2x Spiritomb AR, and 1x Azelf LA. How much of this do you have?

from those, i have 1 egain, 1 RC, 1 unown g (RH or reg), 2 call energy, 2 spiritomb.

what would you like for the sleeves?

PokemonTradeAccount said:
from those, i have 1 egain, 1 RC, 1 unown g (RH or reg), 2 call energy, 2 spiritomb.

what would you like for the sleeves?

Here's what I value those at:
Egain: $.50 each ($1~$1.50 if RH)
RC: $2 each ($4~$5 if RH)
G: $1.50 each ($2.50~$3 if RH)
Call: $1~1.50 each ($2.50~$3.50 if RH)
Spiritomb: $4 each ($6 if RH)
I need the Spiritomb, Egain, and RC the most. That comes out to about $10.50 for all of those. I also want the RH G which makes it $13.50. Throw in a call and we'll make it a round $15.
That comes out to be...
Spiritomb- $8 (2)
Egain- $.50
RC- $2
G- $3
Call- $1.50
Total-$15
On your side and...
Unopened PR Sleeves- $15
on mine.
Seem fair?

Shoyru1444 said:
Here's what I value those at:
Egain: $.50 each ($1~$1.50 if RH)
RC: $2 each ($4~$5 if RH)
G: $1.50 each ($2.50~$3 if RH)
Call: $1~1.50 each ($2.50~$3.50 if RH)
Spiritomb: $4 each ($6 if RH)
I need the Spiritomb, Egain, and RC the most. That comes out to about $10.50 for all of those. I also want the RH G which makes it $13.50. Throw in a call and we'll make it a round $15.
That comes out to be...
Spiritomb- $8 (2)
Egain- $.50
RC- $2
G- $3
Call- $1.50
Total-$15
On your side and...
Unopened PR Sleeves- $15
on mine.
Seem fair?

it doesnt seem fair, your undervaluing my cards extremely low. egain are around 2$ (non RH), and regular candy goes for around 4-5$. calls and g's are very hard to find and go for atleast around 5$ a peice. spiritomb is arguable though

RE: Shoyru1444's house of PWNAGE! New haves!

Call is deftiinately not worth $5. My friends say that while they are greatly wanted, they don't have much value because they are both only uncommon. I definately know that E-gain is not worth $2. It is a trainer, and uncommon, and it is somewhat small in demand. It can only be used in one deck: SP. I would go $1 for it if you value it that highly. I know that RC is about $3. However, it is so abundant (I mean, people offer those all the time) and it is another single-use card (Stage 2's). I realize that calls and g's are very hard to find.

So are unopened PR sleeves.

If you think about it, you can only get those from PR's. If you didn't go (or opened your pack) then you have no way to get them, short of trading. If you want to make a counter-offer, please do. Or, you could add a card or 2 to make it worth it for you. Here is my *new* offer:

Spiritomb- $8 (2)
Egain- $1
RC- $3
G- $3
Call- $3
Total- $18

Sleeves- $15
???- $3
Total-$18

RE: Shoyru1444's house of PWNAGE! New haves!

Islam: I like your Sally X.
Flygon: Didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back