Wi-Fi Trades Silver's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Silver's Shop!

Would you like to become one of my "The Breeders"? If so then fill out the form and get back to me :D

@GMD I guess I set up a trade for the oshawott already (last night, hopefully it's final, I assume so). And I gave back lillipup's rampardos, it was hacked (in a masterball, and a fossil), sorry

@Oshawott, sure, I'll fill out that form for you, why not

Oh you don't have to if you don't want to but I am just recruiting people to be "The Breeders" :D thank you for taking the time to fill it out though :D

@Grizzly sorry man, I didn't see anything

@GMD I'll do three for the shiny beldum, and charmander, also the UT shaymin.

@GMD... alright, so nothing I suggested works? Well that was misleading.... uh.. well that was basically all I wanted, but I suppose I could do it for... wait, none of those shinies worked? They're all in the trophy case? Really? Well, I do one trade for the deoxys

Well, I'd like to think the shiny panpour is legit (not UT though, as it's lvl 15), unless the friend I got it from was lying

Also, I'll hold the dratini as long as i can, although i can't promise anything if a good deal comes along

@silver when will we be abled to do the trade for the shiny oshawatt PM when ready okay thank you :)

Well Eastern is like, 3 hours ahead of pacific, isnt it? Also, if it makes it any easier, im in the midwest, so 430 central time for me, 230 Pacific for you (anyone, correct me if im wrong, its 600am where i am, meaning i might not be thinking)

@Darkrai, and really everybody
The Snivy is reserved (as noted by the -Winter's), would you suggest me to move it to a different section/make the reservation bolder? A bunch of people keep asking me for stuff that is already "taken"

RE: Silver's Shop! -Looking for a Partner-

CML for:

Charmander Lvl 1 Mild (w/ Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Swagger and Sunny Day)
10 Aniv Celebi Lax
Almia Darkrai Jolly
Alamos Darkrai Brave
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Birthday Togekiss
CoroCoro Croagunk
Male Bold Lickitung
Male Lonely Mareep w/Thundershock and Reflect
Female Quirky Bidoof w/Aqua Tail Secret Power Skull Bash and Double-Edge
Male Docile Skitty w/Captivate Tickle Fake Out and Uproar
Male Careful Lotad w/Astonish Absorb and Nature Power
Female Serious Kangaskhan w/Comet Punch
Japanese Turtwig Lvl 10 Hardy
And all your Gen V shinys
I know it's a lot but feel free to pick and choose what you want so we can make a deal :D

RE: Silver's Shop! -Looking for a Partner-

Hey Silver~ ^^ Would you mind taking a look at my list for this stuff?

Male Docile Skitty w/Captivate Tickle Fake Out and Uproar

Shinies:
Charmander Lvl 1 Mild (w/ Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Swagger and Sunny Day)

Japanese Events:
Birthday Togekiss

And is the Charmander male or female? If it's a male I'd like to keep it just long enough to breed it for the egg moves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back