Wi-Fi Trades Silver's Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Silver's Shop! -Looking for a Partner-

Not meaning to be rude in any way but I did ask first :(

Woah there, you're asking for quite a lot Oshawott (rhyme totally intentional)! Well, don't worry I'll look at both your stuff.

And also not meaning to be rude (or cause an argument in your thread Silver) but Osha didn't originally have the Charmander listed in the things he was wanting from you until after I had already posted. The first thing in his post was originally the Celebi and he has an edited stamp on the post for a minute after I posted >___> Just saying. Plus I don't even want it because it's shiny, I want it for the moves it knows. After I breed for them, Silver can have it back to trade to whoever he wants

Alright, well Winter and Osha, whats happened has happened, so let's not worry about who did what. If you wanna breed the moves then give it right back Osha gets it anyway. Also, if you didn't notice he asked for a lot so he might not even get it (but at the same time you can still get it Osha... man I'm not good with this whole sorting out an argument thing). Anyway, Winter and Osha, we're all good, no hard feelings? No arguing on my thread, this is supposed to be a happy place

Ok @Osha and @Winter:
I looked at both of your threads, and Osha, I found three things, and Winter, I found three things also.
Osha
-Deoxys
-Giratina
-Arceus

Winter
-Cresselia
-DW Dratini
-Egg Moves Growlithe

Winter, I know you asked for three things, and I believe you still have that piplup-snivy trade up, so if you wanna still do that let me know. Oh, and the charmanders male.

Osha, let me know what three things (and if you say the charmander, Winter gets it first if just to breed it), and for future reference, I don't need a whole novel of things you want, a few here or there would suffice

@Adan how bout the Aagron?

@Tjtoots I think I posted on your thread about the litwick, but if not that, then how about the axew?

Iam interested in Panpour lvl 15 Hardy Alomomola lvl 14 Calm Mandibuzz Lvl 54 Sassy
Escavalier Lvl 50 Naive

would u trade your shiny charmander for my shiny suicune?

@Umbreon I'm glad to see you at least commented on the thread! Sorry about the charmander, you know, I was masuda methoding for a shiny eevee, I've got a bunch of leftovers, is there anything you were looking for, or do you just want the shiny eevee?

@Darkrai Geez, I don't remember you having that much when we traded before. I can't do the escavalier (Tjtoots already has it lined up) but I do believe I could do the other three. Whats your shiny beldum and scyther's natures? Also, is it too late to change my mind about wanting a ralts?

@silver no it's not to late and the beldum(s)-naughty,hardy,rash,mild. And the sycther(s) is jolly,bold,quirky,hardy,brave,naive,calm all obtain using poke'radar on my platinum

Hey everyone, I'm part of a new trade shop now, with Winter, so we can either continue business through pms or you could head on over there (i'm sure you all would eventually anyway), cuz this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back