Sonic Gal and G2F Present: SG2F [Designz]

How would you rate our artwork?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Gal said:
Yakkov said:
So you basically want me to make you a Pokémon card right?

I believe he/she wants an image THE SIZE of a Pokemon card. Most likely a scanned one due to it have a higher resolution.

Basically a small LA (oxymoron). o_O

Alright, its just that person was confusing me. Large, but small like a Pokémon picture of a card.

I will just use GIMP, just not now. I want to work on a picture for my manga first.

Wussup Guys!

First and foremost, I apologize for lagging here and there, these days (especially the weekends) got REALLY busy! I tried to fit in as many requests as possible, but unfortunately couldn't lend that big of a hand. But, I have the next few days off work, meaning I should be home, so expect to see more work and requests done by me. =D G2F Back in action!

Second, THANK YOU to Sonic Gal, Jamtok, Sparks, and Yakkov for helping maintain the shop these past few days. I'm used to having to return to my shop, piled with requests and having to play Catch Up, and it was glad to see requests being taken care of at light speed pace. When I looked through, it seemed that the only request not done was the one that personally requested me. Lol. So thanks guys!

Anyways, that's about it. Just checking in. I will get to my requests tomorrow, and will be here to run the shop practically the whole day (Assuming nothing big comes up). Thanks!

-G2F

Yakkov said:
red blastoise said:
Yakkov said:
red blastoise said:
[Username] red blastoise
[What You Want] picture
[Background] starry sky-black hole
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]
-I don´t really have pictures, all I can tell is it should be giratina
-
-
[Text] none
[Style] a orgin forme giratina attacking, just like it has wrapped all its arms around you.
[Comments]none

EDIT forgot to tell, it should be square, and around the height of a Pokémon card.

Hmm... I am not good in banner/backgrounds. But I can make the Giratina Jamtok. But you need to give me some time, I have some college work to finish up first.

it shouldn't be a background, but a picture, the size of a pokemon card (height) and as wide as the height of that card.

So you basically want me to make you a Pokémon card right?

no a picture, not a card, the card was just a thingy to inform you of the size, but it shouldn't be a card at all.

Basically he wants a picture of Giratina as described, and the size of it should be the size of a Pokemon card.

Now with that, do you mean the size of an ACTUAL pokemon card, or the size of one of Pokebeaches scanned Pokemon cards?

Sonic Gal said:
Who has taken RB's request?

For RB's request, Yakkov will be drawing it. Unfortunately he is very busy with homework and said he'll get to it a.s.a.p. As for Senor's request that I have to do, I also asked Yakkov to draw me a picture of the eevees as I can't find any that match his request, so that is on hold also.

[Username] Mudkip
[What You Want] Banner
[Background] Some sort or moutain rockish thing
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]
- http://pokebeach.com/scans/legends-awakened/43-uxie.jpg
- http://pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/galactic's-conquest/rampardos.jpg
-
[Text] Rampardonk
[Style] ?
[Comments] Can you try and make the Rampardos more clear?

I'll take care of Mudkip's request. ^_^

*EDIT* Finished! ^_^
Enjoy, and please don't forget to give credit to Jamtok for the banner please. ^+^

gFyr8a773A.png

Code:
[img]http://www.AceLayouts.com/uploads/images/2009-01-27/gFyr8a773A.png[/img]

Jamtok said:
I'll take care of Mudkip's request. ^_^

*EDIT* Finished! ^_^
Enjoy, and please don't forget to give credit to Jamtok for the banner please. ^+^

gFyr8a773A.png

Code:
[img]http://www.AceLayouts.com/uploads/images/2009-01-27/gFyr8a773A.png[/img]

Hey! YOU! Guy with the Torterra Avatar! Stop hogging all the requests! :p jk bro. Good stuff with that one.

Thanks, but it's really plain, I know. XD
My bad if it seems like I'm hogging the requests. I'll take a break for a little while then, so y'all can get back to doin' ya thing, you know? It's not Jamtok SG2F Designz, it's SG2F Designz. Just PM me whenever you start getting flooded with requests or something. XD

Solution: if no one is requested to do the banner, there should be an order for artists to complete requests; like a line or something; it's very difficult to explain, but you know, we all get an equal turn, so nobody can just say "I'll take this one." XD

Know what I mean?

Jamtok said:
Thanks, but it's really plain, I know. XD
My bad if it seems like I'm hogging the requests. I'll take a break for a little while then, so y'all can get back to doing' ya thing, you know? It's not Jamtok SG2F Designz, it's SG2F Designz. Just PM me whenever you start getting flooded with requests or something. XD

Solution: if no one is requested to do the banner, there should be an order for artists to complete requests; like a line or something; it's very difficult to explain, but you know, we all get an equal turn, so nobody can just say "I'll take this one." XD

Know what I mean?

Oh naww dude I really was just kidding lol. Keep doing what you're doing. Doesn't bother me one bit. =]

"Aight", homie, if you say so. ^+^
(Getting a little acquainted with the honeys recently, so I may not be spending as much time chilling on beach as I was before, know what I'm saying dude?) XD

Jamtok said:
"Aight", homie, if you say so. ^+^
(Getting a little acquainted with the honeys recently, so I may not be spending as much time chilling on beach as I was before, know what I'm saying dude?) XD

Psshh, stop kidding yourself. You know you sit on your couch eating T.V dinners watching Gilmore Girls. :p

Actually Sandra's a really big fan of that and she always begs me every thursday to watch that with her, chowing on Kid's Cuisine, like you said, and doing some things I shouldn't probably be doing especially in her house and in front of her parents. But you know, if that's being strange to you, by all means, I am one of the strangest dudes in the world, dude. :p

I see you're offline; we gotta continue this kinda "yo momma" stuff when you log back on, homie. XD
(The Hatorade wars have begun ^_^)

(Also my defense was in no way trying to prove you wrong or anything; I'm just expanding on what you said. Just in a way you wouldn't expect me to; byaah!)

Jamtok said:
Actually Sandra's a really big fan of that and she always begs me every thursday to watch that with her, chowing on Kid's Cuisine, like you said, and doing some things I shouldn't probably be doing especially in her house and in front of her parents. But you know, if that's being strange to you, by all means, I am one of the strangest dudes in the world, dude. :p

I see you're offline; we gotta continue this kinda "yo momma" stuff when you log back on, homie. XD
(The Hatorade wars have begun ^_^)

(Also my defense was in no way trying to prove you wrong or anything; I'm just expanding on what you said. Just in a way you wouldn't expect me to; byaah!)

When I cap on somebody, it's no fun when it ends up to be true. Lol. Yea we'll continue this sometime, just not here, it's not the right place lol.

True, yes, but in the way you expected it to be, no. ^_^
(So technically, you're half-way right. Lol)

Anyway, where are all the requests? We should be on like the 45th page by now. XD

Jamtok said:
True, yes, but in the way you expected it to be, no. ^_^
(So technically, you're half-way right. Lol)

Anyway, where are all the requests? We should be on like the 45th page by now. XD

i can make a avatar request if that makes you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back