Sonic Gal and G2F Present: SG2F [Designz]

How would you rate our artwork?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make whichever request you would like.

You're right Jamtok, business is so slow. I think everyone is already happy with the art we've given them. Ahaha

[Username] Pokeman
[What You Want] Banner
[Background]
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]
- Charmander
- Sqirtle
- Balbasour
Have a big pokeball in the backround
[Text] Pokeman winning tournaments near you!
[Style] Have it really cool 3-D
[Comments]
Can you have them like popping out of the banner.

I forgot how to spell tournaments so spell correctly for me :)

What can I say.. I'm just pretty ninja like that.

Pokeman: Enjoy, and don't forget to give credit! =]

Pokeman.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/Pokeman.png[/IMG]

Ah touche

Btw whats that in your avatar? Is that your created person for xbox360 (Mine looks just like that lol)/

Sparks: lol yea that's my guy for 360 aha. Then that's funny, because that would make us twins. Seeing as my guy is basically an exact replica of me, really. Besides the whole white suit and all lol.

Pokeman: No problem! Glad you like it. Stop by anytime.

[tsuni_the_kingdra_master]
[banner]
[red with radiating yellow light]
-King (Wand of gamalon)
-mario/luigi (hotel mario)
-Jack (jack in the box)
-king (burger king)
-Peppy hare (starfox)
[Youtube poop]
[Style]
[Comments]
DONE BY JAMTOK PLZ

Sorry sonic, it's nothing personal. He knows where the pictures are, and I know him personally, so I can give him more details. But you did good. Thanks anyway. :D I know soul art does artest requests.... -evil grin- J/k

Woot, just finished my pre-cal and it's been a long day at school, so I can now start on Tsuni's request. Problem is, I'm just not really in the mood right now. I'll do it tomorrow; usually I'd do it ASAP, but I know Tsuni personally, and he can wait a day. If I do it right now, it won't look that great, so don't rush me, please. ^+^

SG, if you want to complete it that bad, by all means, go ahead. ^_^

Hey George man. It's been a long time, months. I'm working on a new deck and was wondering if you got the time to maybe make me a sig for it. I'll bother you with the details if you got the time. Thanks, and later.

Yea man no problem! Let me know what you want by filling out the form, and I'll hook you up. HURRY! Before it's too late! I STILL HAVE FREE TIME! =]

[Username]Dictator Dauntless
[What You Want]A long banner featuring Ampharos and Giratina on opposite sides to promote my states deck featuring both. I would also like a shrunk Crobat and Absol in parts semi-transparent. It should be murky, not edgy.
[Background] Black, electrified clouds with a void opening up in the middle.
http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/galactic%27s-conquest/giratina.jpg
http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/galactic%27s-conquest/ampharos.jpg
-
[Text] Crippler Crush
[Style] Dark, murky.
[Comments]Make it dark but readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back