Sonic Gal and G2F Present: SG2F [Designz]

How would you rate our artwork?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dictator Dauntless said:
YES, PERFECT! Hahaha, thanks a bunch.

YES! Victory!!! Glad you like it bro! :D

Jamtok: That is the most random banner I have ever seen...

Well.. 2nd most random. 1st is the one I had to do with Tails, Arceus, and Luxray.

I know, SG and I have been waiting all day for some action. :(

It's Saturday; people are out, while I'm cooped up inside watching Gillmore Girls and eating T.V. Dinners. XD

(Just kidding ;))

P.S. Look at my post count; epic!

Jamtok said:
I know, SG and I have been waiting all day for some action. :(

It's Saturday; people are out, while I'm cooped up inside watching Gillmore Girls and eating T.V. Dinners. XD

(Just kidding ;))

P.S. Look at my post count; epic!

Wow, now that is a funny post count.

Yakkov, I wouldn't exactly say funny; I was getting a little freaked out for a sec, cuz my computer started freezing and calling me names. That's when the snakes started falling from the ceiling and that "blue and yellow purple hills" started playing in my head. ^_^

G2F, I swear it was that evil three digit number when I posted it, bro. ^+^

Hey. I'm looking to get something done that isn't strictly Pokemon. I'm starting a Let's Play series on YouTube. I need a logo for the show, something like 'Dictator Dauntless Does' or 'Dictator Dauntless Presents' as an intro flash card. I'd like to leave the design though, completely up to you here. The only things to keep in mind is that I'll be constantly using a a rough, !, voice. High volume, high energy. Also, the theme of the show is an excerpt of this, preceded by the TEAM USSPCR logo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWucPckXbIw

[Username]
[What You Want]Userbar
[Background]Green and black
[Pictures (Please provide Links)]Rayquaza sprite-
Ani384MS.png

[Text]Animation-[ImpulseRayquaza] on first scene, then The Rayquaza flies across the userbar space and shows up on the other side to the same spot, while saying: レックウザ. But if you can't that is Ok. ^_^ Then says: PB's Resident Rayquaza Lover! <3
[Style]Dark...ish.
[Comments]Stuffz. I would really appreciate it if either G2F or Sonic Gal could do it. ^_^

[ImpulseRayquaza]: I would complete yours in a heartbeat, but I have DD's to work on so G2F it's all yours. ;)

DD: What do you think of this:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1363/ddlogomo2.png

Should there be a background or should it stay transparent?

I think it looks great the way it is, SG, but have you read my PM yet? If so, I'm just going to take the whole ignoring it part as NO. XD

Impluse: I got you. But I'm not sure as to making Flygon across the screen. I'll still animate it, but I'm thinking of a different way. Is that ok with you?

Excellent, thank you! I'll link you when the first video is up to see!

I have one last request now that Team USSPCR is up. A coat of arms. No taller than my current sig and not particularly wide, using a shield and the logo. LMK if this is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back