• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: [W] ZPST and Collection. [H] Noble Victories, Complete Black & White, and More!

SoulWind said:
It's practically new and I'm gonna check your list after I get off work. I will get back with you!

Edit: Do you have any unlisted old cards from my wants or good TSS like Catcher and Collector? All I saw was the Zekrom FA but that's only $7-8.
I might be able to spare some Pokemon Collector. Not sure what I would want to trade towards your video game but if you give me an offer I may go for it. Although, I don't value Zekrom FA that low...

RE: [W] ZPST and Collection. [H] Noble Victories, Complete Black & White, and More!

How about 4x Pokemon Collector and something small with it?

Also just checked and I was a bit off on Zekrom FA. Ebay completed listings have it anywhere from $7.50-9.50 while TnT has it at $9 flat.

I will look for those first edition cards for you, I think I have a few you need.

evilpacman said:
I will look for those first edition cards for you, I think I have a few you need.

Sounds great. Thank you very much. :)

Alright, all I could find was Vaporeon, Dragonair, Remorade, Quilfish and Octillery.

I also have a bunch of other 1st edition cards but none of them are those you have listed on your wants.

evilpacman said:
Alright, all I could find was Vaporeon, Dragonair, Remorade, Quilfish and Octillery.

I also have a bunch of other 1st edition cards but none of them are those you have listed on your wants.

I'm most interested in the Vaporeon and Dragonair. I like the others but they have to be in really mint-fresh condition.

Which cards of mine are you interested in again?

I meant Dragonite haha but anyway just anything on my list is what I need. I need a whole bunch of neo first edition though if you have any.

evilpacman said:
I meant Dragonite haha but anyway just anything on my list is what I need. I need a whole bunch of neo first edition though if you have any.

Dragonite is even better! I'm checking your list now. :)

P.S. Do upgrade deals interest you?

Edit: I have:

Xx Chandelure lines (Not sure how many off the top of my head)
1x Jirachi (Holo) - Call of legends
Xx Rocky Helmet

Which 1st editions do you need from Neo? I have a few commons/uncommons I fantastic condition I might be willing to trade. :)

For dragonite, an upgrade would be great. I'm looking for a bunch of commons and uncommons. Tell me all you have! Also gym series. :)

evilpacman said:
For dragonite, an upgrade would be great. I'm looking for a bunch of commons and uncommons. Tell me all you have! Also gym series. :)

I have Aipom and Noctowl from Neo Genesis.

Do the gym series cards have to be first edition? Need any 1st edition from Jungle/Fossil?

Yeah, I'm looking to upgrade too. I'll get back to you on jungle/fossil. Do you have any base?

I have these Shadowless cards:

Charmander
Dragonair
Drowzee
Clefairy Doll

All of which have some edge wear and Dragonair has some creases. I have tons of unlimited cards from Base as well. My extra 1st editions have already been traded off though.

So I'm interested in your:
Dragonite (Holo, 1st edition) - Fossil
Vaporeon (Holo, 1st edition) - Jungle
Remoraid (1st edition) - Neo Revelation
Qwilfish (1st edition) - Neo Revelation
Octillery (1st edition) - Neo Revelation

Anything else you have from my wants? :)

Interested in an Emboar ability and 2 Reshiram. I have FA Zekroms and Pachi

alexmf2 said:
Interested in an Emboar ability and 2 Reshiram. I have FA Zekroms and Pachi

Unfortunately I only have one Emboar ability left and I'll only trade it with the rest of the BW set.

Anything I could add to the 2 Reshiram for Pachirisu?

My biggest interest is in the Shining Raichu lol

evilpacman said:
My biggest interest is in the Shining Raichu lol

I'd really only trade that for another Shining and I might have someone else willing to swap his Mewtwo for it. :)

Thats quite alright haha. We'll I'm going to update my list again for 1st editions. Do you know how to insert spoiler tags? When I'm done you could look at it and see if you have any of them :)

Other than Emboar nothing, sorry.

evilpacman said:
Thats quite alright haha. We'll I'm going to update my list again for 1st editions. Do you know how to insert spoiler tags? When I'm done you could look at it and see if you have any of them :)

Simply type the word "spoiler" in brackets. :)

@alexmf2,

Interested in 2x Rare Candy in place of Emboar?

Alright thanks :) I'm updated with the first 3 sets... Will continue through Neo. If you want to take a look be my guest.

Back