• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: [W] ZPST and Collection. [H] Noble Victories, Complete Black & White, and More!

evilpacman said:
Alright thanks :) I'm updated with the first 3 sets... Will continue through Neo. If you want to take a look be my guest.

I have:

Jungle:
36 Fearow (Not English)
45 Rhydon (Not English)
50 Cubone
54 Jigglypuff (Not English)
57 Nidoran (F)
59 Paras (Not English)
61 Rhyhorn (Not English)

Fossil:
23 Hypno (Pack-fresh)
28 Muk (Pack-fresh)
36 Golem
40 Omastar

RE: [W] ZPST and Collection. [H] Noble Victories, Complete Black & White, and More!

First bump in awhile. :)

I updated the rest. I am only interested in English though btw

Here's an offer:

All of these are 1st edition unless otherwise noted.

Jungle:
50 Cubone
57 Nidoran (F)

Fossil:
23 Hypno (Pack-fresh)
28 Muk (Pack-fresh)
36 Golem
40 Omastar

Neo Genesis:
26 Aipom
42 Noctowl

Vaporeon (Holofoil, Unlimited) - Jungle
Dragonite (Holofoil, Unlimited) - Fossil

Your:
Vaporeon (Holofoil, 1st edition) - Jungle
Dragonite (Holofoil, 1st edition) - Fossil
Remoraid (1st edition) - Neo Revelation
Octillery (1st edition) - Neo Revelation
Qwilfish (1st edition) - Neo Revelation

my
pachi col reg holo
your
FA N
rh N?

Sounds very interesting.... I'll keep you updated on if I want to do that.

SoulWind said:
How about 4x Pokemon Collector and something small with it?

Also just checked and I was a bit off on Zekrom FA. Ebay completed listings have it anywhere from $7.50-9.50 while TnT has it at $9 flat.
I definitely don't have that many Pokemon Collectors to spare and even if I did I'm not sure that I would do that. Also, we don't seem to agree on the value of Zekrom FA. I'm not even sure what I value your game at but it probably doesn't matter anyway because it seems I don't have enough of your wants. :/

Edit: Sorry for the late reply btw...

Afro-G said:
I definitely don't have that many Pokemon Collectors to spare and even if I did I'm not sure that I would do that. Also, we don't seem to agree on the value of Zekrom FA. I'm not even sure what I value your game at but it probably doesn't matter anyway because it seems I don't have enough of your wants. :/

Edit: Sorry for the late reply btw...

No problem. I'm just going off Ebay Completed Listing and TnT for Zekrom FA. :)

How much do you value the game at? Maybe we could still work something out.

@jgreen,

Sorry but I'll have to pass on that.

my:
x1 zekrom promo

Your:
x1 rare candy

im really interested in your FA N i do have pachi on your wants anything we can do?

Dturd915 said:
my:
x1 zekrom promo

Your:
x1 rare candy

Which Zekrom Promo? BW24?

@jgreen,

Sorry but I'm trading N to someone else at the moment.

CML for Kyurem.

Slightly updated and sorry Glaceon but I traded my last Kyurem already. :(

Hey I have a pachirisu holo from Col, interested in your FA N and FA Virizion and maybe some other things. As for the bulk, are you trying to get rid of some, or you'd like bulk in a trade?

Lmk please and thanks!!

Puckstopper20 said:
Hey I have a pachirisu holo from Col, interested in your FA N and FA Virizion and maybe some other things. As for the bulk, are you trying to get rid of some, or you'd like bulk in a trade?

Lmk please and thanks!!

Definitely trying to get rid of it.

I have tons of unlisted cards but most aren't really playable save Ninetales and some Reshiram. Unfrotunately, I no longer have FA "N" up for trade as I just agreed to trade it to someone else.

SoulWind said:
Definitely trying to get rid of it.

I have tons of unlisted cards but most aren't really playable save Ninetales and some Reshiram. Unfrotunately, I no longer have FA "N" up for trade as I just agreed to trade it to someone else.

Well I'm still interested in Virizion FA. Do you have reshiram FA or any other FA?

As for the bulk, is it t least hgss - on? And how much in quantity would you say it is?

Puckstopper20 said:
Well I'm still interested in Virizion FA. Do you have reshiram FA or any other FA?

As for the bulk, is it t least hgss - on? And how much in quantity would you say it is?

I have HGSS-On but I value it higher than normal bulk as most people do. I would say less than 300 cards but I have about a thousand that aren't HGSS-On. Reshiram FA I have but I may be in the process of trading that so we'll see.

Is there anything else you're looking for? I have some old unlisted Secret Rares and old Holos.

Edit: I also have some Staples such as Max Potion, RH Eviolite, Junk Arm (Not sure on quantity here), and a few others.

VictiniMan said:
CML for N FA and RH Eviolite

Do you have any regular Eviolite or anything else off my wants? :)

Sorry, I don't really have any of your wants for trade because I have my own ZPST deck.

Back