• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Easy Staples and Collection. [H] Unused Codes and Old School Cards.

silentsword77 said:
Would this be all right when my Shining Gyarados comes in?

My

Shining Mewtwo - 35
Shining Gyarados - 18

Your

Shining Gyarados 1st - 45
Skarmory ex - 3
Chandelure - 4

I was just updating my thread since I no longer have any Chandelure.

I still need to think about the trade some more. Are both your cards Mint?

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Easy Staples and Collection. [H] Unused Codes and Old School Cards.

Mewtwo has some specks of white on the back. The Gyarados should be Mint, although I don't have it yet.

What about your Shining Gyarados, by the way? Any scratches on the front?

It's flawless. :)

Skarmory ex has an extremely tiny crease; however, it's nearly impossible to notice without knowing to look for it.

Edit: I saw you have multiple Shining Mewtwo. Do you have another without spots on the back?

The one I'm offering you is the best condition one I have, unfortunately :/

Instead of Skarmory ex and Chandelure, maybe you could add in a few dollars? Not really sure what works best, since I'm not really looking for playables at the moment.

SoulWind said:
The problem is I traded those TR cards and Kangaskhan awhile back so I no longer have them.

Gotcha... I can do:

My:
Catcher
Tornadus FA
1x Zoroark BW
1x Sage's training

Your:
NV:
Accelgor 12/101 (Saw this on your wants)
Vanilluxe 29/101
Cryogonal 33/101
Zebstrika 36/101
Reuniclus 52/101
Reuniclus 53/101
Chandelure 60/101
Gigalith 61/101
Audino 85/101
Druddigon 89/101

Fossil:
Articuno 17/62
Muk 28/62

Team Rocket:
Dark Blastoise 3/82 (1st edtion, damaged)

Gym Challenge:
Koga's Ditto 10/132

Gym Heroes:
Erika's Clefable 3/132
Lt. Surge's Fearow 7/132
Lt. Surge's Electabuzz 27/132

@NarcoticHobo,

Take out the Chandelure and you've got a deal. I can add a couple codes to make up for it. I just don't have Chandelure anymore.

@silentsword77,

I can add cash but I'm kinda reluctant to do so. Sure I couldn't add some codes or something?

Ah, that works fine. Anyway, I'll get back to you about the condition of the Gyarados once it arrives. :)

Sounds great. When do you think you'll have it?

SoulWind said:
@NarcoticHobo,

Take out the Chandelure and you've got a deal. I can add a couple codes to make up for it. I just don't have Chandelure anymore.

@silentsword77,

I can add cash but I'm kinda reluctant to do so. Sure I couldn't add some codes or something?

Haha, the kangaskhan and the chandelure were the two main cards I wanted... I'd still want to trade but how about we do the same deal minus your chandelure and damaged dark blastoise, and instead of catcher I'll send 2x zoroark bw (1RH), FA tornadus, 1x sages training. Catcher --> Zoroark = -$5 and chandelure + blastoise is ~$5 so that should work out.

NarcoticHobo said:
Haha, the kangaskhan and the chandelure were the two main cards I wanted... I'd still want to trade but how about we do the same deal minus your chandelure and damaged dark blastoise, and instead of catcher I'll send 2x zoroark bw (1RH), FA tornadus, 1x sages training. Catcher --> Zoroark = -$5 and chandelure + blastoise is ~$5 so that should work out.

Nvm. Sounds good. PM me to confirm. :D

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Need Zekrom FA (Black)! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

Updated.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Need Zekrom FA (Black)! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

I have a Black Background Zekrom Full Art and I'm interested in your Pokemon Diamond Version. Is there anything(s) I could to that to get you to trade it? Let me know, thanks. :]

Afro-G said:
I have a Black Background Zekrom Full Art and I'm interested in your Pokemon Diamond Version. Is there anything(s) I could to that to get you to trade it? Let me know, thanks. :]

Nah sorry but I sold it in a lot. I need to take it off the list.

Would you be interested in DCEs from Base/Base2? I also have some Pokémon Communications and roughly 60 Unused codes.

Here's an offer:
1x Zekrom FA (Gray)
3x Pokémon Communication BW

Your:
1x Zekrom FA (Black)

Final bump of the week.

New deck wants! Will trade VERY well for these!

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Noble Victories! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

Added Noble Victories to my wants.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Noble Victories! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

Hello again!

My: Thundurus FA

Your: Vileplume UD

LMK. I can throw in a couple code cards if you want those.

i have the black zekrom you need. what type of yugioh stuff do you have? anything meta or holo staples?

My:
Thundurus Full Art
Terrakion 73/101 Holo
Virizion 97/101 Holo
For
Zekrom FA

Thanks for your interest guys!

I'd like to reply right now but I'm all tied up.. I'll get back to you all asap. :D

Back