• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Noble Victories! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

@Nengeni,

I like that offer but I think I'm gonna pass for now since I'll be getting Thundurus FA.

@konter_j8902,

Never really played the game so I'm not sure what is meta or playable. I have loads of old school cards, many 1st edition Holos and Ultimate Rares.

@palkia72,

Deal. Sending a PM now.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Noble Victories! [H] Unused Codes and Old School Sets.

Bump but I don't have much to offer.

Bump with easy wants. :D

Responded in my Thread :)

I have:

1x Thundurus FA
2x Lightning Energy

Victini NV #15
Eviolite NV

I'm interested in any older wotc cards that I'm missing or any trade bait in general.

@solprps,

Responded in yours as well! :)

@NarcoticHobo,

My brother has a couple of your Team Rocket wants so I'll see if we can work something out for you.

I figure you'd want those more than trade bait 'cause I know I would. :p

Update; I now have:

Team Rocket:
Dark Machamp 10/82
Rocket's Sneak Attack 16/82
Dark Hypno 26/82

Gym Heroes:
Brock's Onix 21/132
Erika's Victreebell 26/132
No Removal Gym 103/132

Gym Challenge:
Koga's Arbok 25/132 (1st edition)
Blaine's Quiz #3 112/132 (1st edition)

So, would you like to make an initial offer?

SoulWind said:
@solprps,

Responded in yours as well! :)

@NarcoticHobo,

My brother has a couple of your Team Rocket wants so I'll see if we can work something out for you.

I figure you'd want those more than trade bait 'cause I know I would. :p

Update; I now have:

Team Rocket:
Dark Machamp 10/82
Rocket's Sneak Attack 16/82
Dark Hypno 26/82

Gym Heroes:
Brock's Onix 21/132
Erika's Victreebell 26/132
No Removal Gym 103/132

Gym Challenge:
Koga's Arbok 25/132 (1st edition)
Blaine's Quiz #3 112/132 (1st edition)

So, would you like to make an initial offer?

How about everything I listed for everything you listed?

I can do that. I need to verify all my cards are NM+ though. They should be but I just want to make sure I'm not sending out heavily damaged cards. On another note, would you be able to include Solrock 9/102 TM by any chance? My little brother needs that for his Triumphant set. :p

Edit: I'll be home from work in 3 hours so I can check the condition of the cards then. They should all be fine though.

SoulWind said:
I can do that. I need to verify all my cards are NM+ though. They should be but I just want to make sure I'm not sending out heavily damaged cards. On another note, would you be able to include Solrock 9/102 TM by any chance? My little brother needs that for his Triumphant set. :p

Sure no problem, PM to confirm.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. My auntie came back from croatia so i was a bit busy. But i didnt see anything.
How bout volcarona for landorus?

Totoro said:
Sorry it took a while to get back to you. My auntie came back from croatia so i was a bit busy. But i didnt see anything.
How bout volcarona for landorus?

Sorry but my NV wants are pretty low priority and my shipping cost would be worth more than the Volcarona. :p

Hey bud, you talked on my thread about the Lugia genesis and stuff, I've got a shadowless base Hitmonchan NM for trade if you're interested :)

oskierox said:
Hey bud, you talked on my thread about the Lugia genesis and stuff, I've got a shadowless base Hitmonchan NM for trade if you're interested :)

Well.. I'd rather trade the Lugia for my high 1st edition wants like Misdreavus from Neo Revelations.

That or I could sell it. :D

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Noble Victories! [H] Electrode Primes & Old School.

Hehe i'll have to wait up on that then, my Misdreavus from Revelations is sitting nicely in its collection binder lol

What about the Electabuzz EX bud? Could we work something for that? :)

oskierox said:
Hehe i'll have to wait up on that then, my Misdreavus from Revelations is sitting nicely in its collection binder lol

What about the Electabuzz EX bud? Could we work something for that? :)

Definitely!

How about Electabuzz ex and something small for Shadowless Hitmonchan?

I have from your wants
Conkeldurr NV
Archeops NV (RH)

and I'm interested in
Blissey Prime

lmk :)

Briaah said:
I have from your wants
Conkeldurr NV
Archeops NV (RH)

and I'm interested in
Blissey Prime

lmk :)

Could you do both for Blissey Prime? :D

sure, I'll Pm you :)

Might not have anything you are interested in but please cml for victory cup 3rd place.

NarcoticHobo said:
Might not have anything you are interested in but please cml for victory cup 3rd place.

I wasn't really looking to trade it but thanks for your interest!

I will let you know first if I do put it up for trade. :D

Back