• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Bulk and Unused Codes! [H] Electrode Primes & Old School.

Lil Wayne said:
I got some newer EX's the other day. Wailord, Rayquaza (Electric), Absol, Tyrantitar x2 (One is Electric and the other is dark.). I am not looking at the cards right now so I think the conditions are okay. I'll LYK tomorrow. Most are mint though.

Sounds good!

I've got 1-3 Catcher available for trade depending on the deal.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Bulk and Unused Codes! [H] Electrode Primes & Old School.

Sweet! After I check the conditions and then look up the prices I'll post here with a deal. :)

interested in Gigas. Have codes. Can we work something out?

numberonewill said:
interested in Gigas. Have codes. Can we work something out?

Sorry but I took the Gigas off after some consideration.

I like the art work too much to part with it at the moment. :p

Pretty outdated but bump anyway.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Old School. [H] ENG/JPN Treasures and Some Meta!

You posted on my thread, so yeah, im interested in:

Tornadus FA x1
Zekrom FA x1
Charizard SF x1

CML if you want anything else of mine?? {D}

Did some adding up of the T&T prices all your cards come to total of $27.00 alakazam is $32.00 (Also alakazam is very near mint, but not mint, so probably like $28.00 or $29.00)

DarkraiK.O said:
You posted on my thread, so yeah, im interested in:

Tornadus FA x1
Zekrom FA x1
Charizard SF x1

CML if you want anything else of mine?? {D}

Did some adding up of the T&T prices all your cards come to total of $27.00 alakazam is $32.00 (Also alakazam is very near mint, but not mint, so probably like $28.00 or $29.00)

Thanks for posting!

The Charizard I have is actually a Secret Rare from EX Dragon. Not to be picky but I would like to trade it at the same time as Charmander and Charmeleon from that same set. :D Was there anything else of mine you're interested in? Do you need more Zekrom FA or Tornadus FA?

It is, but I might not want to trade it for that. I'll think about it.
Anything else you want?

Think I could add a Zoroark, Vileplume UD, or something else for the Blissey ex?

Otherwise, I'm interested in your Shiny Chandelure but I'd have to add a fair bit more. :p

Do you have a Catcher or Landorus you could throw in?

Yea, I can throw in a Landorus.

So it would be my:
Tornadus FA
Landorus NV

Your:
Blissey ex

All cards on both ends are pack-fresh and mint condition. Sound good to you?

Blissey isn't pack fresh, I've had it for a few years xD. But, it's still in NM condition.
I'll think about it.

hey, can you cml for the 2 FA tornadus's. Thank you.

@Infinity,

Sounds good; let me know.

@numberonewill,

Sorry but I didn't see anything I need that would make the trade worthwhile. :(

Edit: Huge update to my Wizards of the Coast section.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Wizards of the Coast. [H] ENG/JPN Treasures and Some Meta!

Deal. PM to confirm.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Wizards of the Coast. [H] ENG/JPN Treasures and Some Meta!

hey ok so i am interested in these.....dont have any money now but may in a week or 2

BINX has
shaymii EX

BINX wants
jumbo pichu and pikachu
jumbo sneasel
? jumbo charizard english--- 2 questions is yours holo or nonholo??? does it sat coro coro comics or wizards of the coast??
? pokemon plaza jumbo - may already have this can u put up a link?

@Binx345,

Thanks for your interest!

I need to remove the Jumbos as they are all sold except Charizard. My Charizard Jumbo has the Base set artwork and says CoroCoro Comics at the bottom of it. :D It is also non-holo, I don't think there is a holo version but I could be wrong. The Sneasel I still have but it isn't a Jumbo. It's a 2002 Best Promo. Is your Shaymin ex FA or regular?

ahh i have that charizard jumbo already...yeah i think thats the only base jumbo charizard but i dunno for some reason im thinking there may have a been a holo one, or wizards of coast one. shaymii EX is regular btw...oh well maybe another time

Back