• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SoulWind's Trades: [H] Super Rares and WoTC! [W] JPN FAs and EX Battle Boost!

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Base Charizard. [H] ENG/JPN Cards and a Kyurem!

@Totoro,

I like the Reshiram FA a bit but that's about it. :p

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] Base Charizard and MINT JPN. [H] ENG/JPN Promos, and Kyurem!

Bump.

RE: SoulWind's Trades! [W] MINT Legendary Collection! [H] Magnezone Prime and More!

New want: MINT Legendary Collection Holos, Reverse Holos, and Rares!

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] MINT Legendary Collection! [H] Magnezone Prime and More!

Bump.

RE: SoulWind's Trades: [W] MINT Legendary Collection! [H] Magnezone Prime and More!

Would you be interested in a cobalion FA and Virizon FA?

Snivy7809 said:
Would you be interested in a cobalion FA and Virizon FA?

Yep. :D

Make me an offer good sir?

Just asking, do you have any new EX's?

Unfortunately not at the moment. :p

Ok and do you have any cleffa from CoL or HGSS?

Do you have a Vanillluxe ND, or some Kyurem EX's??

@Snivy7809,

Unfortunately no Cleffas either.

@Martini,

Yep I have one Vanilluxe ND and it is a Reverse Holo. No Kyurem EX left though. I just traded my last one. :p

Dang...
What about League Promo DCE

And could you CML for the ND Vanilluxe?

So, since you want all ultra rares that are mint i am going to try an offer:
My:
1x ERL Full
1x Virizion FA
1x Alph Lithograph 4

your:
1x rocket's Raikou ex
1x N RH

@Martini,

Yep I got that too. Do you have any old collectibles? Didn't see much on your thread that I'd be interested in.

@Snivy7809,

Ah, actually I meant only Full arts and old/new ex's; also, the Rocket's Raikou ex is pending in another deal. :p

Was there anything else you were interested in for Virizion FA?

Do you have collectors? if so:
My:
1x cobalion FA
1x Virizion FA

Your:
2x collector
1x N RH

ummm... I have like a few good condition old cards...

Rarquaza I think it's pop 1 IDK though
Fire Swellow
I have FA's also

@Snivy7809,

Sent you a PM so lmk if you're still good with that.

@Martini,

Sweet, which FAs do you have available for trade?

Hey dude, you after anything on my list for the Kyurem NV, N FA and Terrakion FA?

Interested in:
N FA
Terrakion FA

Have:
2x FA Kyurem EX
2x Kyurem EX
2x Zekrom EX

@pathetikarp,

Could we do my:
N FA or Terrakion FA
Pokémon Collector HS

Your:
Kyurem EX FA
Tornadus FA

Let me know or counter! :D

Back