SoulWork - Artshop - Repost your Request if needed.

Did you like what you've got ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Flying Souls] Read the freakin' Rules!

SotS said:
Pandamore said:
Lickilicky_Guy said:
Soul, do you have any requests? I have one that has no pokemon ;P

I don't mind waiting :]

He's in italy in the time being....

but I shall be waiting in the corner....

of this shop....

with nothing to do D: .....

so if you want to request it now....

You know the panda to go to...

If you do animation you can do mine. =3

where is it?

Username: urahara_hat
What do you want:
[ ] Avatar, [x] Banner, [ ] Fusion, [ ] Fake Card
How many different Characters:
[ ] One, [x] Two, [ ] Three, [ ] Four
Which Characters: Gengar from sf and dark raticate from trr
Color Scheme: slash with black and splash red like blood
Background (Colors): Black and silver
Text (Color): Chaos Curse in middle white and my fc: 4511-1558-9471 (pearl) and 4855-3133-6552 (platinum) at bottom right corner
Border:gold
[x] Yes, [ ] No
Size:
[ ] Large, [x] Medium, [ ] Small

pls can anyone do this for me...

What do you want ? > Avatar please.
Characters ? > Azelf Mesprit and Uxie from Msterious treasures. And the Lv.Xs from Legends Awakened
Size ? > Normal Avvy size
Color Scheme ? > Make it look like there's waves behind them. You know Psychic waves. =p
Text ? > I want it to be animated, if I could. First show Azelf and say, "Are" then Mesprit with, "You" then Uxie with "Ready?" Then make it fade black. Then make Azelf then Mesprit, then Uxie Lv.X pop-up really fast. One at a time in that order. Then make it go to JUST Azelf Lv.X and say "I thought so."
Text Size ? > Smallish
Artist Request ? > Whoever does animation
Secretly a Ninja ? > How dare you tell! *Poof*

Yes quite the request. But if you don't want to do it just tell me. =3

SotS said:
What do you want ? > Avatar please.
Characters ? > Azelf Mesprit and Uxie from Msterious treasures. And the Lv.Xs from Legends Awakened
Size ? > Normal Avvy size
Color Scheme ? > Make it look like there's waves behind them. You know Psychic waves. =p
Text ? > I want it to be animated, if I could. First show Azelf and say, "Are" then Mesprit with, "You" then Uxie with "Ready?" Then make it fade black. Then make Azelf then Mesprit, then Uxie Lv.X pop-up really fast. One at a time in that order. Then make it go to JUST Azelf Lv.X and say "I thought so."
Text Size ? > Smallish
Artist Request ? > Whoever does animation
Secretly a Ninja ? > How dare you tell! *Poof*

Yes quite the request. But if you don't want to do it just tell me. =3

Nobody here is gonna render 6 cards :X

Like I said, there's no problem if you say no. =3

What do you want ? >banner
Characters ? > http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/105-flygon-lv.x.jpg-
Size ? >normal banner size
Color Scheme ? > Like windy, with wind.
Text ? > Extreme Attack
Size ? >???
Artist Request ? >Anyone
Secretly a Ninja ? >Got fired.

Please.

ow i poked my eye

Sorry but I can't find a good Cresselia, except for the Lv.X but I don't want to render it -_- so can you change your request. (I have a rendered sf gengar)

What do you want ? > A lovely banner
Characters ? > Any symbols of HeartGold and SoulSilver (just the symbol, not the JP text) If you can't find the symbol, just have the text. And: http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen-forces/104-ho-oh-ex.jpg with http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen-forces/105-lugia-ex.jpg
Size ? > Small
Color Scheme ? > A burst of fire, and raging water (as in warm colors and cool colors-I just love details.)
Text ? > HeartGold and SoulSilver
Size ? > Uh... Small?
Artist Request ? > Anyone who can do Pokemon images
Secretly a Ninja ? > But Tobi is a good boy!
Anything else (I added this) ? >
-animated (explain downwords)
:.:First the fire backround with the HeartGold symbol and Ho-Oh on the banner. The HeartGold text appears as well.
:.:They go away and then the water backround with the SoulSilver symbol and Lugia appear. Along with the SoulSilver text.
:.:Repeats process

May I please have this? Thanks!

Gliscor said:
What do you want ? > A lovely banner
Characters ? > Any symbols of HeartGold and SoulSilver (just the symbol, not the JP text) If you can't find the symbol, just have the text. And: http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen-forces/104-ho-oh-ex.jpg with http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-unseen-forces/105-lugia-ex.jpg
Size ? > Small
Color Scheme ? > A burst of fire, and raging water (as in warm colors and cool colors-I just love details.)
Text ? > HeartGold and SoulSilver
Size ? > Uh... Small?
Artist Request ? > Anyone who can do Pokemon images
Secretly a Ninja ? > But Tobi is a good boy!
Anything else (I added this) ? >
-animated (explain downwords)
:.:First the fire backround with the HeartGold symbol and Ho-Oh on the banner. The HeartGold text appears as well.
:.:They go away and then the water backround with the SoulSilver symbol and Lugia appear. Along with the SoulSilver text.
:.:Repeats process

May I please have this? Thanks!

Dude READ the rules unless you want Soulseeker to close this shop. I saw you post this post before. -_- your request is going to be ignored.

Then I suppose I didn't really get the rules. It said that if it was posted after two days, then you can trash it and post a different request, right? If that wasn't the case, then sorry, because I didn't get the rules. I already deleted my older one... though.. which I posted last week.

Gliscor said:
Then I suppose I didn't really get the rules. It said that if it was posted after two days, then you can trash it and post a different request, right? If that wasn't the case, then sorry, because I didn't get the rules. I already deleted my older one... though.. which I posted last week.

The 2 day trash rule means someone makes you a banner and then you use it for one day before changing it. Your still bumping your request from before. Most people got tired of rendering pokemon cards and pokemon stuff in general. I won't do this request because I am sick of those "Heartgold Soulsilver" request. I won't rant anymore because then it will get a little dirty.

Flygon999 said:
ow I poked my eye

Sorry but I can't find a good Cresselia, except for the Lv.X but I don't want to render it -_- so can you change your request. (I have a rendered sf gengar)

what if i render the cresselia for you?

EDIT:i already did it, see for yourself if you still want to do it.

Attachments

• cressy rendered.png
    cressy rendered.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 14

Soul, can you change my avatar to my current one. And sorry for not being active, I've been busy.

I rendered my image, if that helps someone to do it.
Sinnombre.png

What do you want ? >banner
Characters ? > above.
Size ? >normal banner size
Color Scheme ? > Like windy, with wind.
Text ? > Extreme Attack
Size ? >???
Artist Request ? >Anyone
Secretly a Ninja ? >Got fired.
Here is also the form if you did not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back