Wi-Fi Trades Spirit Of Mews My player thread I have shiny pokemon Have light Ball for trade Big Updates!!!!! Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mew EX07 My player thread I have shiny pokemon Big Updates!!!!! Please look

I would have to clone it and you don't really have anything I want.

Mew EX07 said:
I would have to clone it and you don't really have anything I want.
what do you want for it

I want your Lugia and shiny Rayquaza... I have a Lv. 100 Sceptile, Lv. 76 Giratina, Lv. 100 Rayquaza, and Lv. 50 Cresselia; I also have a legit Lv. 40 Darkrai. I would trade the Darkrai and Sceptile for the shiny Rayquaza. I would trade the Rayquaza, Cresselia, and Giratina for the Lugia. Please reply to Roxasora125.

Thank You

RE: Spirit Of Mews My player thread I have shiny pokemon Big Updates!!!!! Please look

Do you need anything from me for an Elekid?

RE: Spirit Of Mews My player thread I have shiny pokemon Big Updates!!!!! Please look

I've got rayquaza, lv.100 sceptile, latios and latias!
will you trade any for celebi, mew, or lugia??
I'll trade all for mew!!!!!

I will get mew for you it may take some time because I have to transfer but I will get it for you.

So am I giving you Nosepass for an Elekid? I have him ready to trade and your friend code is registered.

I would like shiny Raquaza and 10th anversary Celebi if you have it will trade big for both

I'll trade a shiny eevee for a Shiny Absol when you have it cloned. And is absol legit? Because, usually i dont trade shiny eevee's but i really want a shiny absol so it better be legit....

It is legit( I hate hacks) I will try to clone it.

will you trade me?

You do not have any thing I want right now.

Spirit Of Mew said:
I will get mew for you it may take some time because I have to transfer but I will get it for you.

take your time, I need about a month to get diamond.....hope you can wait:D

i will trade you a shiney skitty for a Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back