Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Star Dust Art Shop::Kawaii_Mew's:: Banners, Signature Doodles*, MY Avatars*,and More!

either this:
25jf8ll.jpg

this:
2w65lc8.jpg

or this:
34yuzd1.jpg

RE: Star Dust Art Shop::Kawaii_Mew's:: Banners, Signature Doodles*, MY Avatars*,and More!

Do you have any other banners? And is banner making all you can do, are you capable of doing sprites?

I can do ,avatars,inverts,banners and sketches.

Thanks!!

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Hey kawaii_mew? Can you make an avatar doodle of a spheal for me for a friend that just joined the pb forums?

I also need it kinda fast cause he's kinda just starting.

His username is spheal.

Thanks!

Salamance1996 said:
Hey kawaii_mew? Can you make an avatar doodle of a spheal for me for a friend that just joined the PokeBeach forums?

I also need it kinda fast cause he's kinda just starting.

His username is spheal.

Thanks!
Ok, but you'll have to wait till I get all the other requests done.

Is this good:
71ljyo.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i20.tinypic.com/71ljyo.jpg[/IMG]

Well, the doodles are mainly done by me, but unless you drew that by hand or wny other programme then it's really good.

thanks for the complement.

Hehe, you're welcome.

Just so you know, there's an easy method in Photoshop (and probably what pikachu used depending on what program he has) to turn an image into a sketch.

we know. I use tinypic.

Please don't speak for everyone because kawaii mew did not know.

RE: Star Dust Art Shop::Kawaii_Mew's:: Banners, Signature Doodles*, MY Avatars*,and M

kawaii_Mew said:
Well, the doodles are mainly done by me, but unless you drew that by hand or wny other programme then it's really good.
as I said they already know.

RE: Star Dust Art Shop::Kawaii_Mew's:: Banners, Signature Doodles*, MY Avatars*,and M

pikachu1246 said:
kawaii_Mew said:
Well, the doodles are mainly done by me, but unless you drew that by hand or any other programme then it's really good.

The 'or' signifies uncertainty; she did not know which one it was. So she did not know for sure.

Noob Sandwich said:
pikachu1246 said:
kawaii_Mew said:
Well, the doodles are mainly done by me, but unless you drew that by hand or any other programme then it's really good.

The 'or' signifies uncertainty; she did not know which one it was. So she did not know for sure.
I actually do know about this, but the "or" signafies uncertainty about whether he did use the programme or not. But Pikachu, just leave the doodles to me, and stick to the banners and other stuff because the doodles need to be hand-drawn.

To Zane::

glitch.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/Kawaii_Mew/glitch.png[/IMG]

To PIPLUP::
doodledmcompleteted.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/Kawaii_Mew/doodledmcompleteted.png[/IMG]

Avatar Character:Charmander Background:Black Givenout: Public Please and Thank-yous!

Can I join??

Here's you avatar:

Charmander.png

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm465/weavile1/Charmander.png

*sigh* here's the actual code:
Code:
http://i34.tinypic.com/2iqmlg4.jpg

Wow you guys are the bomb! Hey, If I get accepted into a clan can you guys make a banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back