BW/BW2 Starter Evolutions confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Bulbapedia know it's fake? Aside from the dreadful confirmation of the starters (besides 'Futachimaru'. I love that guy), I actually liked some of the pokes in this leak. Like Afrobull and Desukan.

Though, I did find it kinda strange that some of the pokes (like the supposed Gigaisu pre-evo) matches Hiro's fanart, the ones that were drawn just to show how the poke is supposed to look based on Melkor's description. The cat one matches it too.

If you want to know how it's fake, go to http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/October_CoroCoro_begins_to_leak

P.S. - Mods, this is not advertising.

Yeah, I also noticed that, especially with the grass exclusives and the rock. They. Were. Fanart. I doubt Melkor could have done that well to know what the mons look like exactly.

I sure hope real Tsu2, Deathkhan, and Dentula are even cooler than the fakes.

No... NO... NOOOOO!!
I was SO loving Afro Buffalo guy... D: And Desukan looks amazing. I don't know what to think.
I'll just wait until it's confirmed... X_________X

Oh, that's what's up. WTFNinja figured it out. That's my buddy. <333

Yes thank you, I mentioned the matching fanart on Smogon too but people just said I was deluded by my hate for the starters. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. :p

And yeah, the starter page is obviously fake but I'm not sure how that disproves the rest of it? I'm hoping it is though, I REALLY don't like Miju3. D:

Futachimaru.png

But at least this guy is pretty badass.

EDIT: After looking at it a little longer, the gym leader page on Bulbapedia is the only one that looks real to me.

lol guys where are u living ? the starters are real get over it....

and Pokemon sunday just shown Desukan,Denchura and Ononokusu, so it's officialy proven that the starters are real.....

Guys, the starters are confirmed. Why are we still debating this?

Edit: @RaiRyu: However, the fanart and the KS artwork had noticeable differences in each of them. Besides we had "fan art" of the dark cat, and a similar looking KS artwork appeared in the scans. The KS artwork was confirmed because we saw Choroneko on Pokemon Sunday. This is the real deal, guys. As WPM mentioned, the starter's page differed from the rest of the CoroCoro pages because it is part of a pull out packet.

and Pokemon sunday just shown Desukan,Denchura and Ononokusu, so it's officialy proven that the starters are real....

At this point I don't really care if they're real or not, but i'd like to point out that "Pokemon Sunday just showed three already-known pokemon, meaning some starters from a completely seperate page are therefore real" is horrible logic.

Pokemon Sunday did not show any starter evolutions or even discuss Aloe, which was related to Poka2. Hold your breath a bit longer.

No buddy it's confirmed. Get off the denial train please. It was already explained hy the starter page looks different.

tsutaja had so much potential and now, uhhh it looks terrible, as does pokabus final evo. i have no freaking idea where mijumaru went. My best friend owes me ten bucks cause i said that tsutaja's final evo will be limbless.

*sigh*

tsutaja had so much potential and now, uhhh it looks terrible, as does pokabus final evo. i have no freaking idea where mijumaru went. My best friend owes me ten bucks cause i said that tsutaja's final evo will be limbless.

So YOU jynxed it! I don't.....think I can contain my rage now.....

Hopefully Miju3 is also bipedal... I've seen fanart of what that could look like, and if it's anything like that, I will be one happy guy.

I feel sorry for some people who still thinks that the starter and pokexperto's infos are fake. HOw much proof do they still need? Ridicilous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back