Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

Seare palm-faced
"Why do I always get mixed into groups of pokemon that have beef with some awesomely powerful pokemon?"

RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

"It wasn't MY fault! I had no choice of whether to face them or not." Autumn said, unhappy about her memories.

"Same I wanted out cause i was put in there for something thats not a crime so i left now I'm going to darkrai you can come or not up to you peace."

Squit starts walking off to darkrai where ever he is.

god this is so hard

Snow always loved an adventure that involved Legendary pokemon..."Hey guys I want to come..I have a story I could tell too..the reason I do this...but I am coming." Snow starts to follow Squit..

Autumn wonders whether or not to follow them. If she went, she would undoubtedly join her old friends but she didn't really like being alone either. She decides to wait until Seare decides.

OOC: (I'm ba-ack)

IC: Muddy frowned disapprovingly and emerged from the bush, looking at Seare.
"I resent being called an alien. I mean, I am... sort of. But still, just because... ok fine I'm an alien."
His frown turned into a scowl.
"Anyway, where did you go Seare? I had to check up on..."
He seemed to notice the other Pokemon for the first time.
"And when I came back you were gone. I assume you found replacements?"

Pyro opened his eyes, hearing Muddy's voice forced the young pokemon's soul back into his body. "Muddy...", Pyro snarled, still hating the alien for damaging his stability, "...What do you want?"

Natas screamed in pain as Pyro's soul left his body, he dropped Ragnarok and fell to the ground, twitching...

Pyro, please calm down...
I think Muddy only wants to help...

"Hmm what to do." Sickles belly rumbled. "I might go find a chesto berry tree they make feel ready and energized. " He said coming up to a forest.

"Well come now if you want I'm leaving at dawn with or without you."

"Muddy you were gone for a while, did you expect me to wait? The place that you had to "check on" may run on a different time, like Narnia! And you know me, I always need an army of crazy hell-bent starters surrounding me. Pyro! You're awake! About time!"

"Who says I'm bent on hell?" Autumn asks indignantly. " Oh and hi Muddy."

Muddy, please understand them...
After I died...
You kind of ditched us...

"And, Muddy? Where on this storage capsule style planet did you go to? You look like you did before. And regarding this, what are we doing?"

Seare fiddled with his thumbs. The silence was pretty awkward.
A shiny pokemon was just born he thought to himself.
"...So anyway" He looked around at the group. "Shall we... go? Or whats the plan?"

Muddy, it would help if you told us where to go...
Please?

"Muddy?"
Seare goes over and pokes Muddy.
"Just as I thought. All of Muddy's portal jumping has gotten him FROZEN IN TIME!!!"

His brain is frozen in time too...
No wonder...

"Good..." Pyro muttered, standing up on his hind legs...
"This shouldn't take long...", Pyro's paw suddenly became enveloped in purple energy, forming a claw-like shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back