Finished Starter RPG - Part 3 - War of the Gods (Over, Waiting for Confirmation on Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

OOC: OK.

IC: ''Wha...' Mijee came tripping out of his den to find Yanorz. "Who are you?" he said. "What are you doing in the forest?"

RE: Starter RPG - Sequel - Just post a form and you will be automatically accepted

"I AK YANORZ. I COME FROM LANDS FAR AWAY." Yanorz said with power. He hovered down to the ground. "Who are you? What I'd your purpose?" Yanroz said, his voice less powerful. "I am an alternate being of a creature named Norzy - he is possessed by Arceus. I must fight with Arceus. I have gained several powers, mainly hovering." Yanorz hovered up another thirty centimetres. "And back to my questions."

OOC: That's right. He AK YANORZ.

Well...
Not entirely...
My soul was saved by you, somehow...
I think if I find an empty body, I might be able to walk and talk again...

Yanorz hovered over towards Pyro and the frozen Muddy. "Greetings! I bring death to the East!" he said, pointing to a smouldering tower to the east. "That is what remains of the fortress that you encountered. Or it will, if you do not get Norzy dispossesed. Arceus could take full control, and then I would become a wandering spirit, a Wraith of Arceus."

Mijee ran over to Yanorz. "What's Arceus doing? I knew people there - I wanna stop that stupid Pokemon!". As if by magic, Arceus rose up in a ghostly form. "Woah!" shouted Mijee, and began to attack. The figure was becoming more solid every second "Help Yanorz!".

Don't worry, Mijee.
My friend is just stopping for a visit.

Yes Arceus?

I need you to come back, now.
We have found a plausible body for you.

Oh really? Awesome!

They both dissapear.

"Come back Arceus!" he screamed! "You destroyed my friends, my family, my life. I will destroy you. I will, if it's the last thing I do."

OOC: Mijee is blinded by anger. And how is Arceus your friend?

OoC: Oh, I died and Arceus kept my spirit alive so that Pyro wouldn't go insane and kill everyone.

:D

OoC: Maybe there is some good in him...

IC: "His soul is worthless. There is no good in him."

Yanorz - "Dude, calm down. Loads more people are going to die."

Jirachi - "Ji?"

Mijee - "Jirachi? What are you doing here?" Mijee ran over and hugged Jirachi. "You survived the blast? I can't believe it!"

Jirachi - "I Protected. But I had to watch Pokemon die in agony." it sighed. "Now is the hour of need. I have saved my strength all these years, and now the time has come. I will grant you one wish, Yanorz and Mijee, but use it wisely..."

Mijee - "I wish Muddy has a new body, so that she can help us on the qurest. I wish for her to have the body of a legendary, for but one day. Can you do that?"

OoC: You choose which legend, aggie. You get till tomorrow night before you change back to your normal form.

OoC: Nice, good job man.

Whom shall I pick?

I think I'll pick...

Manaphy

IC: Ashka suddenly felt a wave of energy. For the first time since her death, she felt the wind rush by her as she fell from the sky she had been living in. Arceus smiled as she left his palace.
You only have on day, dear child...
use it wisely...

Ashka suddenyl felt a feeling she didn't miss: Pain. She crashed on to the ground, and looked up at where she was. She saw Mijee and Norzy staring at her. She wondered how they could see her, she was only a-
She remembered what Arceus said.

She had found a temporary body. And it was a powerful one.

"What do I look like right now?"

Seare just about crapped himself when he saw what just happened. First, a levitating Turtwig surrounded by a weird blue aura, then a shadow of Arceus appeared and then left. Then a Jirachi popped up. Then a Manaphy showed up.
"What the heck is going on??"

Seare...
I think I returned to a body...

Ashka forgot that she couldn't speak through thought anymore. She tried to speak, but she forgot how for a moment. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"What are you doing with your mouth there?"
Seare looked at the Manaphy skeptically.
"You aren't about to Hydro Pump or anything, right?"

Autumn just stared at the Manaphy, not comprehending anything for a second before fainting.

OoC: God, I was worried I wouldn't be able to pull that off...

IC: Mijee said to the Manaphy "You're back! May I introduce you to your saviour?" Jirachi bowed humbly. "Manaphy is a powerful Pokemon. If you can find a legend to help us, perhaps Manaphy could persuade them. But remember your form goes at sundown,". It smiled "You have my sword for the fight, though I do not know what help I can be of." Again it paused and thought for a minute. "Well, if you want, I will be your leader. Who's with me?"

Mijee stepped forward.

"That was not what I expected. I will now temporarily leave this world and retreat to Norzy's mind." The glowing stopped, and Norzy fell to the floor.

OOC: Norzy will now be in red.

IC:

"What! I'm free from Arceus? Could it be that the coming of you.... It's a Jirachi! And ain't that a Manaphy?!!"

It took Pyro only took a few seconds to reaise who the Manaphy was...
"...Ashka? It's you, isn't it?"

"Yep, it's her." said Mijee. "But not for long. We've got to find her another body before her spirit leaves forever." He paused for thought. "Eureka!" Exclaiming, Mijee hurried back to his house, before returning with a ancient book. He opened it up to a page where most of the writing was illegible, and read;

Desukan - The....mon

Desukan...wandering spir.t..embodi..in...co...ancient....tians used to create vessels into which they believed a Pokemon's soul may go. The spirit would enter it and take control, e.g. Desukan...tomb. These...kets...oft..ade of clay or stone.

"If Desukan, why not Ashka?" said Mijee. "We just need to find her one of these caskets, and quickly."

"A- Ashka? But... how?"
Seare could hardly comprehend what was going on. Ashka was back in the form of Manaphy?
"But I thought you were dead"
"Well, dead-ish"

"From what I gather, this Manaphy is Ashka? But how?" Norzy said bemused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back