Discussion Stellar Crown Prospective Setlist (SV7)

Terapagos should be the last pokémon card in both sets. Considering it is #088 in Japan and #128 in our set, it means there are 40 pokémon cards from other sources. The total number of cards in both sets is also 40 cards apart so I don't think Tyme and/or Roto-Stick will be in it (unless some card in Stellar Miracle is a reprint).

So we have 36 cards from Battle Academy, plus the Kanto starters and one other card (shouldn't be an ex).

They could do Garganacl ex and Flamigo ex + one of the 2 stage line exs from the Battle Academy and save the other 3 for another set or potentially another Battle Academy?
My math was wrong in that comment. There is one unaccounted card that shouldn't be an ex.

I was thinking and maybe there's a chance that the Pecharunt (and maybe the Pecharunt IR) that were used as promos for Shrouded Fables might have been pulled from Stellar Miracle. If that's the case then maybe we do get Wooper and Quagsire in the set.

based on the secret rares numbers there should be 8 pokémon ex in Stellar Miracle which means that the 8 + the 3 starters + the 4 from Battle Academy would go over the 14 exs that are in Stellar Crown

What do you think about that promotional material saying there’s more than 20 trainers though? There’s only 14 spaces in the set after Terapagos.
They seem to copy and paste that every set lol. I pay no attention to that part anymore.

If Lapras ex is number 32 then it would need the kanto starter exs to reach that number. 19 from Stellar Miracle and 10 from the Battle Academy.

Yes, except we already know that the numbering means Venusaur and Charizard ex are in and Blastoise is cut.

based on the secret rares numbers there should be 8 pokémon ex in Stellar Miracle which means that the 8 + the 3 starters + the 4 from Battle Academy would go over the 14 exs that are in Stellar Crown
Blastoise cannot be in. It's Venusaur ex, Charizard ex and Pansear.

Your current list is missing that there are 18 cards before Lapras from Stellar Miracle.

That of course then rules out Garganacl ex - which has no space anyway - since Yamask would take that spot up.

Blastoise cannot be in. It's Venusaur ex, Charizard ex and Pansear.

Your current list is missing that there are 18 cards before Lapras from Stellar Miracle.

That of course then rules out Garganacl ex - which has no space anyway - since Yamask would take that spot up.
The 18 cards before Lapras are accounted for.
Pansear makes no sense since it would come before the Cinderace line which makes it so that there is one missing card between Cinderace and Lapras and they should be side by side in the japanese set.

To me it almost feel like it'll be the 8 from Stellar Miracle, the 4 from the battle decks, and then Garganacl and Flamigo since that adds up to 14

They seem to copy and paste that every set lol. I pay no attention to that part anymore.

Yes, except we already know that the numbering means Venusaur and Charizard ex are in and Blastoise is cut.
I highly doubt they would release just two of the starters and leave out one. Either they are all in or none are in.

The problem is that then we're missing 3 cards before Lapras.
With one of them probably being from Stellar Miracle, since there are 4 slots between Salazzle and Lapras ex, and the other two being Charcadet and Lapras from the Japanese Battle Academy, neither of which were listed as English promo cards

With one of them probably being from Stellar Miracle, since there are 4 slots between Salazzle and Lapras ex, and the other two being Charcadet and Lapras from the Japanese Battle Academy, neither of which were listed as English promo cards
I mean that there are 18 cards before Lapras in Stellar Miracle, plus 10 cards that come before it in the Battle Academy decks, which totals 28 and would make Lapras be #029. Since we know it's actually #032 then there are 3 cards missing and the Kanto starters fill this gap. If there are no Kanto starters in the set, then we're back to needing 3 cards before Lapras.

I mean that there are 18 cards before Lapras in Stellar Miracle, plus 10 cards that come before it in the Battle Academy decks, which totals 28 and would make Lapras be #029. Since we know it's actually #032 then there are 3 cards missing and the Kanto starters fill this gap. If there are no Kanto starters in the set, then we're back to needing 3 cards before Lapras.
I guess, but then would that mean one of the Battle Academy ex cards would be cut? Because I don't see them including 2 out of 3 Kanto starters and then all 4 of the Battle Academy. I feel like then it would be Greninja or Lucario to get the snip, since they are probably the most popular

The 18 cards before Lapras are accounted for.
Pansear makes no sense since it would come before the Cinderace line which makes it so that there is one missing card between Cinderace and Lapras and they should be side by side in the japanese set.
They aren't because you haven't accounted for the possibility that the extra card is after Cinderace ex but before Lapras ex.

Why should they be side by side? There are no reveals yet that say as much and yet something like Gouging Fire or Jynx could slot in there.

But we do know that Pansear is a possibility because we have a cap of ex cards at 10.

Also there is no real need to relate the 3 starter ex together because we don't even have Charmander as an IR here. So if the numbers state there are 3 cards before Lapras, 2 of which have to be ex and Pansear hasn't been released, it just fits.

Pokemon have of course done things like cut Annihilape and Tinkaton so there is still the possibility that the cut ex is Dachsbun, Orthworm, unrevealed or one of the BA ones, but Charizard, Lucario, Greninja and Melmetal already have got decks/boxes etc.

Here are the possibilities:

Turtonator, Blacephalon

OR

Iron Moth, Chi Yu, Ogerpon, Gouging Fire, Jynx, Paldean Tauros

Actually now seeing that, maybe you're right because with Drednaw and Carracosta already in, Turtonator is another turtle.

But then is Yamask in or cut? If it's cut for Garganacl then another ex has to be cut (beyond Charizard ex being cut if Venusaur/Blastoise are paired with Bulbasaur/Squirtle).

Because Raging Bolt and Iron Boulder are in the set, there is also the possibility of Gouging Fire and Iron Crown.

I'm mainly curious on what the remaining SIRS will be

We have two Pokemon left. Galvantula is likely out of the running since Joltik AR was revealed last night, and Orthworm is also questionable since it got an AR in SV2. Cinderace and Lapras both make sense but I don't know if they'd want three of the four Pokemon SIRS to be Stellar type.

Personally I'm just really hoping that Cinderace gets an SIR 🙏

Forgive me for asking this and delete if not allowed, but would anyone happen to have laptop wallpapers for the four pack arts or know where to find them?

Would really like to set some of these as my desktop background if possible

Back