Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy

"Sometimes! We can only show a few emotions though!"

"Nana, in Japanese means Seven. Normal Nana was born into a prophecy of our tribe, she was born into being trained to do this. Basically, Normal Nana has had to learn how to breathe as much as seven people, how to walk as much as seven people, and how to talk as much as seven people, until the point where she IS seven people. It's not as easy as you may think."

"But, why do you all have to be called Nana? Your still a seperate being, right?"

o_O was the face that Chris made.

"Really? How exactly do you breathe like 7 people?"

"You could say that...but it's almost like as if we started calling you William. It just doesn't make sense. We ARE Nana."

"Hmm...I don't know. I mean at first t's hard because it feels like your hypervenalating, but after you are able to split into seven, the six others breathe for you."

"I know but depending on what were up against its good to know your allies well."

"With seven of us to not only protect ourselves but you guys, I don't think you have much of a problem."

"What if we split up then you'll be all spreed out and then you may die?"

Chris eats his food, and suddenly realizes something.

"My pokemon! They must be hungry!"

Chris sends out Beck and Bella, then realizes something else.

"Wait... Serenity told me there'd be a Pokemon I could get in Snowpoint.."

"Don't be such a worrywart! Remember, Kina isn't dead. She is just..imprisoned."

"Time to go home get on the Fearow!"

"Okay fine..." Lupus climbed onto the Fearow, "...But seriously, what time is it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back