Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy

aggiegwyn said:
*EDIT*
Since aggiegwyn is total awesomest person ever!

(It's true. I saw it on wikipedia lol.)

*Shane was wondering the campus.*
"Everyone's gone to their hometown but me.... But it's not like I could. I'm not sure I even have a hometown. Never lived in one place too long..."

Lupus sighed, "I can't control myself in Absol form...I killed many...Including my dad..."

"No...I turn into 'The Wolf' at midnight, every night...", Lupus looked at Mad Nana, "...Can you promise two things for me?"

"Promise me you'll not tell anyone...And if I threaten you as 'The Wolf'...Don't hesitate to kill me..."

"Oh me? Well I don't really have any pokemon waiting at any town let alone whichever town was my hometown, so no. But could I just borrow one from.... Prof. Ketchum?"

"Kill...you? Your kidding, right?"
"Sure. I'll show you the way. It's not like I had more important things to do. By the way, I'm Sad Nana."

OOC: We're at the school, and we're not really doing anything except working out... but Nana found out that the weirdly named Lupus is part wolf.

Boddy903 said:
OOC: We're at the school, and we're not really doing anything except working out... but Nana found out that the weirdly named Lupus is part wolf.

part-absol, actually.

UnPause

OOC:Guys if im not on alot in the weekdays it because my school started today im in the 9th grade lol so sorry if i cant get on as much as i would like....(cries)lol

Yah, I understand that school will be an issue, but it's not like we can play hooky, yah know?

OoC: You guys already have school? Ha.

IC: Chris goes down to the Garden Gazebo, and sends out his pokemon.

"Ok, time to do a little aim testing. Beck, try to hit Bella with Bubble. Bella, do all you can to dodge."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back