Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy~Congrats to the 2 who made it!

OOC: Awfully sorry and all that. I am currently having a tough time and haven't been able to get on as much. Where am I?

Oo-er. I see now.

IC: "Yes? Sorry guys, I was daydreaming. I do that quite a lot," Toby explained. "I'm fine thanks. And what you wanted to say was....?"

Why bother Serenity?
Escape is impossible.

Nana slows down for a breath, and leans on the wall. The ankle brace lights up and gives a loud "Beep!" Suddenly, Nana falls to the ground after a buzzing sound is heard. Nana gets up and runs faster.

"Lupus is a werewolf."
She stands there, and tries to look normal.

"Oh no you don't! Quickly Sneasel, use Ice Shard!"
Sneasel blasts shards of ice at the bird.

"Nana..."

Serenity looks at the man(Or woman witch ever one is still standing or if its just an intercom..."

"What do you want with us..."

OoC: Fixed it! Sorry, I seem to have a short-term memory

OoC: It's cool.

Pidgey is hit with the Ice Shard, and Hoothoot is hit with Razor Leaf, preventing both attacks.
"Agh! Pigdey fly up to avoid attack! Hoothoot! Use Peck on the Chikorita, it will be easier to catch!"

"Now, this maybe a shock at first-"
Lupus paused, immediatley realising that what he was saying was incredibly stupid.

"Yeah... Alright. How do I know this isn't some crazy kid with a crazy lady? No offence. I believe you if course," he said with absolute sincerity. "But I'd like to know more on thus. Why? How? Does it change your behaviour in any way?"

"I'll tell you guys everything..." Lupus sat down, he then began telling his story...
"I used to live in Johto while I was five, I lived with my parents in Cherrygrove. One day, I was attacked by a large Absol with horrible red eyes; I survived, but I was given a scar on my left side of my face..." Lupus lifted up his fringe, showing his friends the scar. "...I then gained an obsession over anything to do with Absols, my parents had no clue why. But one night, on a full moon, I had my first transformation. Now I probably never said this to anyone, but the transformation is more painful than I make it out to be, every part of my body changes, even my organs; anyway, during my transformation, I...'Ended' my father..." Lupus blanked out for a moment, he snapped out of it and finished the story, "...Ever since that day, my Mother hated me, and to escape the hate I enrolled in Stewart Hall Academy..."

The Chickorita is knocked back, easily defeated due to the type advantage.

Chris kneels down, and said, "I guess I wasn't strong enough." He returns Bella. Behind Chris, sat Sky. Sky watched as Falkner's pokemon easily took down Bella and Beck. His eyes suddenly caught the gaze of Falkner's eyes. In the Pidgey's eyes, stood a flame of superiority. Something that Sky could not stand. Despite it's broken wing. It hopped in front of Chris, and said, "Pidgey! Pidgey! PIDDGEEY!!!"

Chris looks up, and sees Sky angrily yelling at the Pidgey. "Huh? What's wrong, Sky?" Sky pointed to the Pidgey, and said, "Pidgey!"

Chris understood. "Do you want to battle? You can't on that broken wing." Chris studied Pidgey's gaze, and on it, for the first time, was a beg for approval. He wondered if it had been there before, but he was just too unobservant to notice. He finally realized, that Sky wanted to be recognized as a hero. Not the invalid.

Chris understood Sky's plea, and said, "Wait. I'm not out yet. Sky! Use Gust on Pidgey!"

Sky struggled hard to whip up a wind with its one moveable wind, but when it got a decent amount, it launched it straight at Falkner's Pidgey.

Ice_Master- The man isn't there, he is just a member of your thoughts, along with Nana's.

I don't want you. I only bother keeping you so that you won't give this away to your friends. Don't bother looking for communication devices, you were confinscated as you fell unconcious.

Nana runs, while thinking that she failed. She would never be able to save Kina. Kina was going to die because Nana failed. As she ran, tears started to run down her face.

Angry Nana starts to feel a headache, but ignores it, assuming it was just a wave.
"Toby, I know it's crazy, but we had to tell you..." She pauses "Before you find out the hard way..."

Pidgey crashes to the ground on top of Hoothoot, knocking them both out.
"How did yo-Agh! Well, come back in guys..."
Faulkner returns both of his pokemon. He turns to Zeke and Chris, and holds out two identical badges.
"Come and take your reward..."

Smart Nana smiles as she reaches her destination. She had left Hoenn to meet up with Nana. She needed to get back. She couldn't do this by herself. As she stood on the edge of the boat, she feels and immense headache. A word continued to be screamed in her ear.
Failure

Zeke snatches the badge out of Falkner's hand and holds it up with both of his hands, similar to Link when he gets an object.

DA DA DA DA!

"Zephyr Badge GET!" Zeke yells.

I've been playing too much Zelda speedruns...

A giant, manga-style sweat drop falls from Faulkner's forehead.
"Here you go, you deserve it."
He places the badge in Chris's hand.
"Also, you guys have some more money to play with, along with four tickets to enter the Autumn Contest, for free."

Chris falls to his knees. And laughs. He looks up at Sky, and says, "Looks like we're friends now."

Sky walked nonchalantly up to Chris, and pecked him hard on the head. Chris scowled, but he stole a glance up at Sky, and he knew, that just for a second, she was smiling.

He stuffed the badge into his pocket, thanked Faulkner, and walked outside. However, something was strange. Nana or Serenity seemed to be nowhere.

"Guys? Where are you!!"

"You mean the not-so-bad looking one with glasses and the weird looking one with big eyes and gray hair?"

Zeke stuffed his gym badge in his backpack quickly.

"You gotta keep your things in a safe place, especially if it's gym badges."

Chris suddenly felt a burning hate for Zeke. "How dare he call Serenity 'weird looking'."

He turned around, and said, "Yeah, them. They're gone. Do you remember seeing them leave?"

OOC:T_T..Her hair is White lmao Grey would be BLAH..

Serenity Kept looking at the Camera watching Nana constantly, running...

"Stop it! Can't you see its hurting her!!"

OOC: Woohoo! I'm making an enemy already!

IC: "Nope, vanished from thin air. Wanna get something to eat? I'm starving!"

"So... umm... yeah"
Roan looked up and Nana and Lupus, wondering what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back