Finished Stewart Hall Academy~Check post 3466 to see if you got in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Stewart Hall Academy: Wait until Next Quarter to Join!

Drake practically has his eyes pierced, he knows if he flips over, he'll land.
Drake lands an even quicker jab at the Karate Teacher.

batpee1 said:
ooc: i love how you keep finding ways to make fun of his name and the word XD

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week! Literally. *ba-da sss!*

Anyways....
Grading time!

I will grade all of your papers by grammar, creativity, quality, enjoying, and spelling.

Marep is a sheep like Pokemon. It is electrically orinted. Marep's evolution goes Marep, Flaffy, Ampharos. Marep is a small Pokemon that stand on four legs. Flaffy is a slightly bigger Pokemon that stands on two legs. Ampharos is a slightly larger Pokemon than Flaffy and stands on two legs. Marep is found in the Jhoto region.

Grammar: 4
Creativity: 3
Quality: 5
Enjoying: 4
Spelling: 3
86% B!

My name is (Unknown)my 12 page report, it's about Riolu.

Riolu is a Pokemon that can sense Aura, and is the Pre-Evolution of Lucario. Riolus are able to communicate with one another using their Auras. The Aura of it's body intensifies to warn others if it is Angry or Sad. It is a Fighting type, and it gains a Steel Type when it evolves into it's evolution, Lucario. I did this report because Riolus and Lucarios are my favorite Pokemon.

Grammar: 5
Creativity: 4
Quality: 4
Spelling: 5

88% B!

It took me awhile to decide but i will definetly choose beldum tomoro. We once hatched a beldum egg on our farm and it was an awe inspiring site. The thing i like about beldums is they start out slow small and weak, there only move is tackle. but if you stick with it and put good effort in llike every amazing trainer then beldums end up fast and strong as a metagross (11 and 3/4's pages later).

And that's why im going to choose Beldum tomorow.

Grammar: 2
Creativity: 5
Quality: 3
Spelling:2
64% D!

The pokemon I want to pick is Cubone. Cubones have potential to be very loyal to their trainers and grow to be very fierce battlers. Cubone has many signature moves, including bonemerang, which makes it a very interesting and unique pokemon to train. In my twelve page essay, I will tell you all you would ever need to know about number 104, cubone.

Grammar: 4(All because of that last word that is not capitalized...)
Creativity: 3
80% B!

The reason I want an Eevee is because my mother owned a Espeon. My granfather had always told me that she always looked beautiful when she good times with her Espeon. My dream is to be able to have my grandfather see that face again. Ever sincce my mother and father died, people have told me that I am the only thing left that brings the light back in his eyes. I want to be able to bring the biggest light possible.

Quality: 3
Enjoying: 5
Spelling: 4
85% B!

My favorite pokemon is Dusknor.Why you may ask.Well let me tell you.I like dusknor because its the keeper of death I like death,its strong,brave,and cool.Its been my favorite pokemon since i was 14 when my dad showed me one I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.I got into pokemon when my duskull hatched from its egg.Me and my duskull were best friends.We conquered the kanto regeion when it became a duscolpes then we beat the johoto when it became a dusknor.We were best friends untill I left to go here I had to leave it at home,so i was sad but we talk every night telepatchly,so in conclusion dusknor is my favorite pokemon becasue of all the many things I listed.

Grammar:2
Creativity:4
Quality:3
Enjoying:4
Spelling:3
64%D!

For the Pokemon I receive, I would like a Murkrow. The reason is that I have been trying to catch one for a long time, but I can never find any. This way I can get one. Also, I've never had a Pokemon that evolves with a stone before. I think Murkrow would be an interesting Pokemon to study as well.

Enjoying: 3
84% B!

OKay, thats grading for you guys! Sorry, but its still paused! I have to go to bed...

OoC: You are in painting i think. I dont think we left our last class yet.

OOC: Okay ALL PLAYERS NEED TO READ THIS!
There is now a rule that we cannot make any more rpgs, So this means that the ones we have now, HAVE TO LAST! So please, none of you, don;t just ditch this RPG!
Kaiserchu: Yup, your in Painting 101.
UnPause
*Last class ends*
Did Miss Dawn say something about a dance?

Lupus painted and painted, he was painting another copy of his picture before...

Kaiserchu said:
Lupus painted and painted, he was painting another copy of his picture before...

OOC: Sorry, you kinda of missed last period, we will just assume thats what happened....

"Grandfather?Is there a dance this Friday?"
"Yep. You got someone on your mind?"
"Well..."

OoC: For real? Dag...

IC: *Walks past painting room and sees Lupus still painting away, and walks in*
"Hey, whatchya painting? You know class ended, right?"

Lupus ignored the person and kept painting...

"Well, I guess you can ask him tomorrow."
"Oh, okay then, Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Kina."
*heads off to her dorm*
PAUSE

Lupus walked off and left the painting behind: A well shaded Absol howling at the moon...

*Watched Lupus walk off with out even acknoledging him*
"Well that was rude..."

Wes was chilling in his dorm, playing Call of Duty for the Xbox 360. He tapped a couple controls an then swore to himself, dying. He continued playing.

Lupus walked down a corridor and tried to find a teacher...

Drake stayed up all night, playing some PS3 while Spirit was sleeping.

*was really hiding in the closet playing W.O.W and J.D*

UnPause

*Goes to her room after talking with her grandfather*
"I don't know if I even have the guts to ask him though..."

*sees Lupis*
"Hey I was trying to catch you earlier. How are you doing?"

"ok so should i get breakfast or play wow i think i'll play wow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back