Stop 'n' Shop:The new sprite:naruto pokes!

RE: Stop 'n' Shop

Any traner card? Or with your signature pokemon and your Lance and Salamance Sprite? Be specific.

could i get a pokemon banner using the pictures from pokemon cards.
Pokemon pictures:
Steelix from D/P
Azumarill from D/P
Tyranitar from team rocket returnes (the one that is only dark type)
nothing fancey for the background, maby a grey or somthing that looks nice with the pickes
a nice boarder (like the border you did befor with the dark charizard)
and it says: Johto League
and under it in small (still readable) letters: are you up for the challange?

What drak charizard? I went back and didn't see any drak charizard or banner

Alright, I'll try. I haven't done a tcg banner before, so it'll take awhile. I assume you want just the pokemon right?

Since your order wasn't exactly percise, I took a guess.
LanceTrainerCard.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/trainer%20cards/LanceTrainerCard.jpg[/IMG]

so and so. I've only got Azumarill done. Do you know a site where I can gte the tcg pics without the background?

Yah, but I try to find the easy way out, if there is one. Oh well. Anyways, I'll try and get it done by tommorow

ssb4ever: Is there any chance, that you can drop T-tar? There isn't enough room.

Here you go:
ssb4everBanneredit.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/mixes%20and%20banners/ssb4everBanneredit.jpg[/IMG]

articuno1508 said:
Jason Rules said:
I scratched the mouth a little...
fusion1it1.png

Code:
img252.imageshack.us/252/4308/fusion1it1.png

Who said I can't fuse heads,lol!

Hmm, on second thought, I'd like the whole legs to be Scyther legs, but the head to be all Articuno's (rotated from the sprite, maybe?). I think that would make it less awkward-looking. It sort of looks like it's bending over, now...
EDIT: Oh, and move the tail to the left a tiny bit, please.

All my posts are being ignored. :( Come on, just this one fusion, and I promise I won't ask for anything else for at least a month. :p I guess people who don't spam are all ignored in the world of forums.

Articuno1508:Your sprite is a bit to hard to understand,
it may take a while...

KeybladePokemon:Can you learn about 3 more
techniques?

Back