Stop 'n' Shop:The new sprite:naruto pokes!

RE: Stop 'n' Shop

Tell him to piss off and shut the heck up. You obviously do a good job at it. Age doesn't matter. People here are as young as 7 or 8 and they still sprite.

Well i would like the banner to have all the eeveeloutions and the banner saying. SIBLINGS FOREVER. the i would like it to be rain.

Jason Rules: If you want, you can do that one. I've done alot of stuff already, so now it's your turn, unless you want me to do it.

Sure FlygonRuler,
you could take a break.
Pokemonfreak365 and I
will handle the rest of
the requests.

I'm done with the banner:
banner4rv4.png

Code:
img505.imageshack.us/img505/8580/banner4rv4.png

Jason Rules said:
articuno1508:I think I get it,
is this what you mean?
fusion655bf3.png

Code:
img53.imageshack.us/img53/8247/fusion655bf3.png
[/quote]

Actually, rotate the Articuno head/neck on top counterclockwise a bit and it'll be perfect. Also, the Scyther parts actually look better green, so make it both colors.

Lance and Salamence said:
Could you make me a trainer card. The back needs to be the Team Galactic logo. I have the eight Sinnoh badges. My Pokemon are Salamence, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia. If the G back round is to much trouble please make it a plain bacround. (Please try the G though) My is Lance. My Freind Code is 3737 6190 5160. Thank you.

Here is my trainer sprite
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2302/avatar9jk7.png

Did any one listen to a word of that.

No, I didn't mean a break, I meant that I didn't want you to feel like I was doing all the requests, so I let you do that one.
Lance and Saamance: I did hear that, but I didn't know where to find the Galactic G. If you could give me an image of that I'll do it. Also, since you have a salamance with your trainer you can have one other pokemon.

Good job, but Mantine took alot of space, so you don't see any of Steelix's body

so it still looks 10x better then my old banner
the only reason mantine is so big is cuz i wanted remorain in it and i didn't want mantine facing the other way

Back