Stormfront - strange...

androman

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I was just wondering if someone could tell me what cards will be most popular in SF when it comes out... something like CLaydol of GE, Kingdra of LA and such... please LMK if you know and if you can so I could get those cards on my Prerelease and trade them to you. ^^

Thanks in advance,

Androman

I'd have to say scizor, t-tar, dusknoir, machamp(and its lv.x), sceptile, and bronzong.

Hello? Are you guys there? You are? Good, listen...

RAICHU LV X HELLO!

Well it is obvious what other ones:

Dusknoir
T-Tar
Machamp (I am skeptical about this one though...)
scizor
Tangrowth
Infernape

Any of these,

But raichu is insanely underrated!

Thank you guys VERY much... I made my priority list and Raichu Lv. X is on top (I just think it's a GREAT card).
I appreciate this help, thanks.

Androman

Magnezone (lightning and metal).

...Okay, so nobody's using it. But I AM. GET USED TO IT.

Also, Raichu has the immensely insanely big problem of its 3-energy cost attacks. This means that if your opponent can consistently 2HKO you (not hard to do on a 110 HP pokemon!), you'll fall behind and have to have turns where your Raichus aren't fully powered up.

^Not rly. First of all, Raichu X can attack twice, thus having 0 trouble to 2HKO any opponent in one turn. Second, Electivire and Pikachu MT help accelerate the energies. Also, if he's about to get the 2nd hit, you can send some energy to the bench if I remember correctly with its 2nd attack.
Oh AND Raichu got a 30 for 0 attack. -__-

With a couple of Energy Warps and a couple of Energy Switch you shouldn't have any trouble moving energies from your bench sitting Electrivires to your active Raichu making cycling the energies the easy part. Depending on your line however it is either your setup or your pokemon cycling that would suffer.

Dusknoir
T-Tar
Machamp
Raichu
Heatran Lv.X
Charizard
Magnezone
Cherrim

Scizor won't be as popular because No Powers is a direct turn off for some people.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Dusknoir
T-Tar
Machamp
Raichu
Heatran Lv.X
Charizard
Magnezone
Cherrim

Scizor won't be as popular because No Powers is a direct turn off for some people.
It's if you don't have any powers in play, not your opponent.

Psychic Whisperer said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Dusknoir
T-Tar
Machamp
Raichu
Heatran Lv.X
Charizard
Magnezone
Cherrim

It's if you don't have any powers in play, not your opponent.
And your point? Some people just need Powers in their deck

RAICHU LV.X WILL WE TOP METAGAME, NO DOUBT.

DUSKNOIR WILL BE POPULAR

HEATRAN WILL BE HUGE UNTIL THE TIN COMES OUT

BRONZONG WILL BE COMMONLY USED LIKE CLAYDOL

STEELIX WILL BE COMMON IN SPREAD DECKS.

Steelix won't be that popular. Honestly, Torterra needs some love. With the Lv.X, 2 energy 80 and damage on the set is pretty good. The first Torterra that takes advantage of the Lv.s' ability to snipe.

Heatran will be big, so will Kingdra still, so will Raichu, meaning so will Machamp, etc. EVERYTHING in this set has the ability to be good. T1 Combee will sweep Nats.

Back