Pokemon Strange-looking Pokemon

RE: Has anyone else noticed...

DNA said:
Blob55 said:
Isn't MEW basically a fetus?

Oh, besides Ghost types and other weird stuff, Gothitelle comes to mind. According to BW2 Pokedex, it's capable of seeing the future and reads its trainer's lifespan. Then when it finds the point of the trainer's death, it starts screaming. (The English Pokedex entry mentions it crying, but the Japanese one had it screaming.)

I would too, if I saw how my closest friend was going to die.

OMG! That is so scary... imagine, your Pokemon just starts letting out a blood curling, high pitched scream... EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cooltrainer Alan said:
It is a baby that is yet to be born.

I had such a great response prepared. >8[

but he's right.

thanks guys... i feel like i know nothing.

Take it to the Trade Corner - omahanime

artist92 said:
Lol Solosis is absolutely a butt.

*facepalm*

No, just no. It's a cell.

I also don't quite see Musharna as a fetus, besides, isn't it supposed to be a tapir?

Geez guys, the solosis thing was a joke.

spoink jumps on its tail and if it stops it will have a heart attack.... and die

Bolt the Cat said:
artist92 said:
Lol Solosis is absolutely a butt.

*facepalm*

No, just no. It's a cell.

I also don't quite see Musharna as a fetus, besides, isn't it supposed to be a tapir?

Dude, I know. And I already posted that I know. But you can't look at that and tell me that a butt never comes to mind.

Aww come on! I love Musharna, it is one of my favorite BW Pokemon(GO BAKU'S GO BAKU'S) I don't think it looks like a fetus at all. But that's just me:)

Jynx...It's just plane weired! And Mr . mime.....They have always freaked me out!!!

Didn't think about that but I can kinda see it. Hahahaa.

Did you know in Germany that on the 18th birthday of a daughter the Dad makes her umbilical cord that was frozen for 18 years into stew? Hah! That just from a play Woody Harrelson wrote. I don't know if it's actually true or not...

And one thing I found creepy is how gruesome the description is for Heatmor eating Durant.

artist92 said:
Blui129 said:
Solosis is a cell. >.>

I know. :p It still looks like a butt.

solosis_suxx_by_lordy_jones-d4hswxq.png

MrSquarepants said:
Did you know in Germany that on the 18th birthday of a daughter the Dad makes her umbilical cord that was frozen for 18 years into stew? Hah! That just from a play Woody Harrelson wrote. I don't know if it's actually true or not...

Ehw, of course, it isn't true at all oô

* Scary Pokémon... Did you know that the actual Pokémon "Parasect" is the mushroom? You know, it controls the insect. And if the insect is going to die, the parasite infects the eggs of it! Besides, it explains the blank eyes of Parasect...
* Or according to D/P/Pt Pokédex, Farfetch'd dies without its stick... But it do eat it in times of need. Suicide?
* Dodri got every organ three times, not only brains =0
* And nobody knows how Tangela and Cloyster look under the tentacles / shell, I think that's kind of creepy (Tangela looks more creepy to me... Just imagine so many tentacles!).
* Guess that Cubone wears the skull of its mother is known...
* Ah, Delibird doesn't have a bag like Santa, it is its tail.
* And Slugma is made of magma, so it can die by cooling a bit... And Magcargos shell breaks by a little touch...

Well, isn't that creepy, but couldn't think of more by now, sorry ;D

RE: Strange looking Pokemon

What always creeped me was Croagunk. I mean, the look in its face is just... well, you know. Kinda like it's on drugs or something.
Also, what about Stunfisk? One moment its face is blank, the next it smiles with that sly smile... Brrr!

pokemon has really run out ideas, hasn't it? I mean, Darumaka? 'It's droppings are hot so people used to put them in their clothes to keep warm' -___- really? who in their right mind would put poop in their clothes to keep warm?

I would have to say the Charmander, while not exactly being creepy itself, has a creepy and sad attribute. What with the whole "it dies without its tail flame" thing. Makes me sad because I have always liked Charizard and its pre-evos. I don't let my charmander out when it's raining in heartgold. Other than that, I think that Gengar's pedosmile is pretty creepy too. Just saying.

I find Bannette scary, a living rag doll that was abandoned by it's owner? It's owner must be dead, as if you were abandoned, dead, and suddenly to life after many years(or days), wouldn't you want revenge on the owner?

The fact everyone overlooks is this: It is a living RAG DOLL. It's the same doll, only alive. Think about a rag doll just like banette, no intentions of being creepy, Zipper mouth, red, gleaming eyes, yellow spike ball on the tip of... whatever that is. Eerie doll, no wonder why the owner abandoned it.

There are some good ones you guys are bringing up that I forgot about! Especially Banette, good Lord..
And speaking of Stunfisk, WHAT. IS. IT? It makes me think of a smushed steak.

^^ I'm with you on Bannete being the creepiest. Its just so disturbing to have a living toy that feeds off of bad emotions, but I guess that's why I like it so much.

spiritomb said:
Stunfisk is a flounder. I haven't found a creepy Pokémon yet.

The Pokémon in your username was made up of 108 souls and then bound to a rock.

Back