Stuff we dont really notice.... ( AnimeTalk Version )

Beowolf said:
Maybe they just dont show those events in the anime.
I think one of the biggest mysteries is how old their pokemon are. >.<
Anyway.. How do Pokemon age? Is it when they evolve?

Ash's Pikachu levelwise I think he is at level 65 or 70 because he has quick attack iron tail thunder and volt tackle so I think he is around those levels and his speed is super fast too.:)

Oh, that event in the first movie was what made the first movie crap. They really shouldn't have put that in.

I think it's possible each episode represents one day, making only about a year and a 1/3. Just possible, because if it has only been that long, nothing visual wise would change much. If I remember correctly, I think Brock mentioned a real catfish when they were fishing... Maybe. And that was before Whiscash. Dunno.

its like the game boy game, were do all these people live

notice how they eat steak and fish then shouldent grumpigs and magikarps be extint or are all pokemon just made out of weightless energy all well i doubt someone in the show is going to chop a pokemon in half to see whats inside. wow weird

PTL! Sorry just thought I had to say that. Well, seriously. IIRC, Bacon is making an explaination about it. So, your questions shall be answered by then. =]

*How is it that Nurse Joys look alike with each other when some of them are just cousins in relation? Is that possible.... to have a twin who isnt a brother/sister? Same thing with Officer Jennys.

*Why dont Misty, Max and Croagunk just leave Brock alone in all his flirting? Do you thnk that Misty is jealous or sumtin? ( i cant think of any reason on Max and Croagunk )

well Max is Jealous too and Croagunk just want attention probobly.

Pluse have you noticed in the first episode ashes mom pack all these pairs of clothes for him but dosnt were them. All that time and effort ruened by the terany of ash.

But the real mystery is how old is Ash.(Twilight zone music)

I think that there is no regular schools in the Pokemon shows. Only trainer schools where you learn about Pokemon. And from watching the show Pokemon do understand what humans say be not the other way around. Usually the trainers kind of feel that they know what they are saying. And I don't think Staryu was actually flying. He was jumping a dodging the attacks.

hmm. I think there are schools... but only for les than 10 yr. old children only. And then their school days end already at an early age of 10 to start their own pokemon adventure...
that what i think

Ultimate Eevee said:
I think it's possible each episode represents one day, making only about a year and a 1/3. Just possible, because if it has only been that long, nothing visual wise would change much.

Actually, that's not how it is. In the episode where Ash got to Viridian City, the Nurse Joy asked him how long he has been a trainer. Ash said about a week, when this was only the second episode.

In the episode where Ash,Misty,and Brock first find Blaine,the next episode when its says what happened in the previous episode,I think it said that Magmar used ember when it used fire spin.Or maybe I forgot.
(Ignore this post)

I think one time when Ash was visiting his mom, they had like fish or something, and when I saw the fish it looked like a Remeraid!

And where does all the stuff in Brocks bag come from? I hardley ever see a bag on him!

And there are real schools, have you noticed on the contest episode with Timmy (Or the Phantom), were his mom had here pokemon taken away, and Timmy and his mom had to do work, why would it be pokemon work if there parents took away pokemon?

i heard that in the last episode of sinnoh brock leaves to go ask the battle frontier girl (with the seviper) to marry him she says yes and he chills with her at pewter city is that true or false?

what about the episode when the s.s. an sinks and ash looks out the window and sees fish, and not pokemon like magikarp.

Back