Stuff we dont really notice.... ( AnimeTalk Version )

when people start there journeys at the age of ten why do they look like teenagers!!!!! and ash is like way two old now!

Has anyoe ever noticed that ash has changed? H was quite the noob and he was a wee bit cheeky and funny and he actually used to show emotions. He changed at the start of battle fronteir i think. Does any one else noticed this?

I hate how type immunities are almost always ignores. Pikachu's electric attack damaged Roark's Onix even though he's part ground type. Flying pokemon can get hit with ground moves, too.

I also remember in the early seasons, everyone said that electric attacks don't affect rock types, when they don't affect ground types and do affect rock types.

when people start there journeys at the age of ten why do they look like teenagers!!!!! and ash is like way two old now!

hmm. maybe in the pokemon world, kids reach puperty at the age of 10? (yeahi know i can't spell)[/quote]

This hs been bothering me ever since the first episode. How do the pokemon hear them when the pokemon is still in the ball for example. Ash"Bulbasaur vine whip" then ash throws the pokeball it opens and bulbasaur uses vine whip it's been bothering me for years.

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com said:
in one episode ash is seen eating a magikarp but in another episode it said you cant eat magikarp what's up with that...

It's simple they just can't say he was eating a Magikarp but they can show it!

hmm... im sure we didnt notice it that much... but youve gotta admit its logical! i mean it does make sense most of the time but... its anime! anything can happen! like when ash said in lucario and the mystery of mew "pikachu! ...i...i love you!" or something like that....man was that gay or what? unless its has something to do with freindship of course...
still i cant help but point out some stuff that we didnt notice...

1. when ash usually meets a new companion its usually a girl! (man how lucky is he to have dawn on his team!!! if i do see him in real life ill kill him! huwehehehhe...)

2. team rocket keeps using machines or robots to capture pikachu but always fail! geez if i had my way id send in an even more...no WAY super robot that'll put an end to them!

3. the charcters never really die! heck in real life ash, his freinds heck even team rocket shouldve been dead! or wouldve died a thousand times already! but hey! thats anime for ya!

4. ash's freinds always give advice to ash or the audience but i think ive heard before that you cant coach or something like that when youre fighting a gym battle

Typhlosionex* said:
if meowth can learn human speech then why didn't ash teach pikachu human speech also?

maybe someguy got very close to a persian....?

I'm watching the Retro seasom, 1st Season on CN, and i noticed to things:

In the Episode wit Bruno, they meet and Old Lady that says she made Mongoose Meatballs...Does that mean that they're mongooses???

or Did she really mean a Zangoose?

& The 1st Cerulean City Episode, when they're walking to go meet Misty's sisters, they walk through the aquarium, and guess what the Aquarium is full of Fish!,

WTF r there real animals in the Poke World, or are there not? why can't we ever figure dis out?
Lets face it everyone in Pokemon is a n00b in one way or another....(Except for Brock) The only thing that makes sense is the fact that yes they are all n00bz!!!

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot said:
I'm watching the Retro seasom, 1st Season on CN, and i noticed to things:

In the Episode wit Bruno, they meet and Old Lady that says she made Mongoose Meatballs...Does that mean that they're mongooses???

or Did she really mean a Zangoose?

& The 1st Cerulean City Episode, when they're walking to go meet Misty's sisters, they walk through the aquarium, and guess what the Aquarium is full of Fish!,

WTF r there real animals in the Poke World, or are there not? why can't we ever figure dis out?
Lets face it everyone in Pokemon is a n00b in one way or another....(Except for Brock) The only thing that makes sense is the fact that yes they are all n00bz!!!

What do you mean? I fthis is the first season Zangoose didn't even exist. Everyone but Brock a n00b? I'd say Paul and Gary are much better trainers than Brock. :/

Back