Succumb To The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Official Newbie Topic

I like Pokemon, and I'll be getting back to runescape once I get a better computer. So you certainly are cool times two sir. Welcome.

Hii guys, I'm the Fangking. If you're a card faker, you'll know who I am, because it's my blanks and stuff you're using! I've only just found my way onto here though, and I'm bringing with me the upcoming EX: Acanthite project. You'll see me around - I'm involved with a major game making project or 2 which are getting off the ground, and I'll be regularly updating the fake card set :)

I'm a music and rugby league fan also, I like to write, and I'm not that interesting really. Happy times.

Hello, I'm Crazy Weavile, a Pokemon fanatic (not) known for his experimental decks, bad fanfics, and downright bizzare sense of humor.

I just decided to register here, having heard of these forums for a long time but veering for a bit away from them.

I hope that some people won't recognise my username, and some will. I don't think I know anyone here, though.

I've been lurking for a while, but I figured it was time to join the fun. Thanks for putting up another great forum for us to get involved with.

Hi, I'm getting back into pokemon after leaving YGO and I also like The TransFormers, as you can tell from my Delta RaichuXHot Rod(Cybertron Exellion) Avi ^_^

hi guys, i'm getting back into the game.
hoping i can learn new things (like all the new pokemon available now). . .how to build more effective decks.
and most of all to have fun.
i'm really glad i've found this place. . .it's quite lively here (all the other pokemon forums i've been too are dead).
i'll admit i'm a bit old to be playing this game. . .i'm 23. but i just like to have fun.
now if only i can get my friend to join in the fun with me (he's 33. . .lol, but fortunently he loves tcgs just about as much as i do. . .so i'm sure i'll eventualy get him into it with me.)
can't wait to meet you guys.
thnx.

My name is Brad Paine, My nickname is DJ 9-Volt.

I am just now returning to the world of pokemon after a 8 year hiatus from it.

I am currently learning how to play the tcg, I am also trying to make a deck

My favorite pokemon are:

Skitty
Delcatty

I am also a huge May (Haruka) Fan :p

til then

Wow, I finally found the newbie topic... ^^;;

Hey there everyone! I joined yesterday, and I've posted a bit... but that before I new this thread exsisted... Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back