Suggestions / Feedback for Website and Forums

A community.

With sufficient advertising and persuasion, you can set it up. As to that, I don't know how.

Kevin Garrett said:
I didnt say it wasn't going to be done. I just think everyone should know what it is. I realize these are very popular and active on other sites.What would be needed to set it up (aside from a set of forums)?

I was talking about: Señor Noobnerd. Anyways. Why dont we set it up the way Pe2k has it? I can AIM a mod from pe2k, and ask them if we can.

Fix errors with your card lists (and no, I don't mean dead links. I mean the incorrect card scans I've reported time and time again, and even offered a quick solution to but nobody listens) when people report them! o_O

I say you shouldn`t be banned for calling a mod by a "slightly" different name. Or have it extended for begging them to let you come back. AND having your PM machine disabled.

Can someone please enable my PM machine?

Mods, I have a problem. I am not receiving e-mails from you. I have subscribed to threads, and I am not receiving e-mails of replies. I have set my options to receive notifications on subscribed threads, and I am not getting them. I gave my correct address, too.

I also edited my address to make sure it was correct, and I have not received the confirmation e-mail. Help.

Back