Summer Vacation

I graduated yesterday. My last day of actual classes were on Friday. My summer as of now consists of staying locked in my house until Nationals. :x

Well I'm going to go camping a few times, going to Wild Waves, and B&GC the whole summer. So, yeah. Nothin' too exciting.
EDIT: Oh yeah and go to a Train concert in September, still technically summer. ;P

I'm leaving for California tomorrow. I'm going with my family, and we are going to visit my friend while we are there. I'm super excited.

For summer assignments, I have a packet to do from my spanish 4 honors class, but thats it.

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Let's just say it'll have:

Me and 2 friends

300 water baloons

Mulitple Super Soakers

and a whole warzone-like neighborhood

IT. WILL. BE. AWESOME.

Robot3300 said:
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Me and 2 friends

300 water baloons

Mulitple Super Soakers

IT. WILL. BE. AWESOME.

I can supply my own if i can come as well, it may even be able to be at my house

chellochello said:
Robot3300 said:
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Me and 2 friends

300 water baloons

Mulitple Super Soakers

IT. WILL. BE. AWESOME.

I can supply my own if i can come as well, it may even be able to be at my house

PERSONAL STUFFZ IN PMS. And maaybe.

[/quote]You'd better bring A LOT of bug spray, there are mosquitos everywhere on the Boundary Waters by the thousands. I've heard stories from our troop that you'd need to carry a flamethrower every time you use the bathroom x3[/quote]

Off topic: Be carefull not to burn your Metapod! XD
On topic: Pretty much what I do every summer, sleep, eat, play video games, watch T.V., go on the internet, go to league. I want to go to nats but my family doesn't have the money =( (stupid econonmy)

AnimeUSA said:
Getting to Florida on the 20th. (Curse snow day make-ups)
I'm SO excited!!

Hope you enjoy Florida :)

I've got math to do all summer except when we're on vaction to CT, and of course my music practice...

Oh, didnt see that. Your french, cool. My paternal grandpa is canadien. What it like in summer up there?

No, I'm not French. I detest anything french.

The summer is really iffy. Unfortunately, I have to spend my summer up here this year, so we'll see how it is.

Come down to america! Dude, its so hot here in NJ, it beats the cold right out of you. Ive seen quebecans come here before, last year, I talked to them, they were nice but really canadien.

Back