Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Snake won't be cut. After how badly he was wanted in Melee and his eventual inclusion in Brawl, Snake's inclusion in SSB4 is all but guaranteed.

CV8M6Oh.png

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I'm hoping for another megaman franchise character. Protoman would just be a reskin..

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Good luck with that. It was a damn miracle Mega Man got in the game in the first place.

PMJ said:
Snake won't be cut. After how badly he was wanted in Melee and his eventual inclusion in Brawl, Snake's inclusion in SSB4 is all but guaranteed.

Not gonna happen Konami has stayed away from Nintendo for a few years since Brawl came out (with Raiden another MGS rep now in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal, Snake's chances are 0%), not to mention Snake wasn't even mention at all in these Smash games, if anything Sonic is likely to return thanks to the new deal between Nintendo and Sega, plus Sonic was the most requested character for Brawl (Mega-man was 2nd), Snake wasn't even requested by the fans (his creator wanted him in, which is also how Sonic got in Brawl, except the fans wanted him in.)

Some Loser said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
I'm hoping for another megaman franchise character. Protoman would just be a reskin..

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Good luck with that. It was a damn miracle Mega Man got in the game in the first place.

It woulda been more of a miracle if Mega-man got in Brawl, there was no way Nintendo would botch this up for these games, Mega man was the 1st step, now all we need is Sonic (with a revamped moveset as 2 of his B moves are the same.)

I guess luigi being a standalone character means we won't get different characters skins...
I hope at least they do him different enough from mario (not that it would affect me, I don't use luigi, but, still.).

I'm one of those who want snake in again, purely because he is awesome, and the codec messages in shadow moses island.

F*** sonic, though, he's a bastard. Always hitting and hitting and hitting and then hitting some more. Game and watch too.
Do G&M and ROB have any chance of appearing? I wouldn't mind if they get the shaft.
Also, I hope pokemon trainer gets more or different pokemon. Or different pokemon trainers instead of the standalone pokemon (jigglypuff, lucario, pikachu?). That would be cool; Instead of three pokemon, we get nine pokemon.

SuperHyperKirliafan89 said:
Not gonna happen Konami has stayed away from Nintendo for a few years since Brawl came out

Are you kidding?
2119730-box_mgs3d.png

SuperHyperKirliafan89 said:
Snake wasn't even requested by the fans (his creator wanted him in, which is also how Sonic got in Brawl, except the fans wanted him in.)

What are you talking about? There was MAD hype for Snake.

Oh look, another important Nintendo character that's been in every Smash Bros game was confirmed for the next one, big surprise.

Bolt the Cat said:
Oh look, another important Nintendo character that's been in every Smash Bros game was confirmed for the next one, big surprise.

What's funny is I think Sakurai said that they never announced him before a Smash Bros. game would come out (except these) when he revealed Luigi. Which is kind of ironic/funny/sad at the same time.

Anyway, the new Pilotwings stage looks like it could be really fun.

dmaster out.

Am I the only one that wants silver in SSB4? I wanted him in the game since he ever appeared in the sonic games. I just wonder what new item are they going to introduce in the new game such as assist trophies.

Ghost King said:
Am I the only one that wants silver in SSB4?

Sonic probably isn't going to have any additional reps, and even if he did, Silver would be fairly low on the list (behind Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow).

Bolt the Cat said:
Ghost King said:
Am I the only one that wants silver in SSB4?

Sonic probably isn't going to have any additional reps, and even if he did, Silver would be fairly low on the list (behind Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Shadow).

Pretty much this. It would be difficult to determine who out of Eggman, Tails, or Shadow would get a second spot if one was given to a Sonic rep (my money's on Eggman). But a loser like Silver has no chance at all of ever appearing in SSB as a playable character.

I would like to see Birdo as a Payable Character. The cool bad bird from Super Mario Bros 2. Now throwing eggs would be cool if she makes it in XD.:)

xxashxx said:
I would like to see Birdo as a Payable Character. The cool bad bird from Super Mario Bros 2. Now throwing eggs would be cool if she makes it in XD.:)

No, please, the fans have made enough "jokes" about how villager is a psychopath, giving them birdo would be... *shivers* .
Let her be an assist trophy, it's still there, but low profile, so that would be fine.

If you think about it. If Birdo did make it in she would be able to toss more than just her eggs. Imagine her throwing the Fire Flower to cause a burn or thowing the hammer to cause more damage. Meaning not using the items but actually throwing them. I could see this happening. Yeah they have some pretty weird characters this time around XD.:)

Back