Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

yf1HXBg.png

TheTPCProductionz said:
Is he the only confirmed character lol?
That Ness picture is a fake... a good fake, but still a fake.

As of 11/16/13, this is all that's been confirmed so far:

=PLAYABLE CHARACTERS=

01. Mario - [Super Mario]
02. Luigi - [Super Mario]
03. Peach - [Super Mario]
04. Bowser - [Super Mario]
05. Kirby - [Kirby]
06. Pikachu (♂) - [Pokémon]
07. Link - [Legend of Zelda]
08. Toon Link - [Legend of Zelda]
09. Samus Aran - [Metroid]
10. Fox McCloud - [Star Fox]
11. Donkey Kong - [Donkey Kong]
12. Marth - [Fire Emblem]
13. Pit - [Kid Icarus]
14. Pikmin & Olimar - [Pikmin]
15. *Villager (♂) - [Animal Crossing]
16. *Wii Fit Trainer (♀/♂) - [Wii Fit]
17. Sonic - [Sonic the Hedgehog]
18. *Mega Man - [Mega Man]

*New Challenger

=STAGES=

::Wii U::
Battlefield - [Smash Bros Series]
"Mario Galaxy" - [Super Mario Galaxy 2]
Skyloft - [Zelda: Skyward Sword]
Pyrosphere - [Metroid: Other M]
Garden of Hope - [Pikmin 3]
"Smashville" - [Animal Crossing: City Folk]
"Smash Circuit Boxing Ring" - [Punch Out!! Wii(?)]
"Wii Fitness Studio" - [Wii Fit]
"Pilotwings Planes" - [Pilotwings Series]
Windy Hill - [Sonic Lost World]
Dr. Wily's Lair - [Mega Man 2]

::3DS::
Battlefield - [Smash Bros Series]
"Mushroom Kingdom 3D" - [Super Mario 3D Land]
Gerudo Valley - [Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D]
Spirit Train - [Zelda: Spirit Tracks]
"Jungle Ruins" - [Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D(?)]
Arena Ferox - [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
"Chapter 11 Battlefield" - [Kid Icarus: Uprising]
"Nintendogs Home" - [Nintendogs + Cats]

=ITEMS=

Smash Ball - [Smash Bros Series]
Capsule - [Smash Bros Series]
X Bomb - [Kid Icarus: Uprising]
"Hocotate Freight Bomb" - [Pikmin]

iceblaz said:
all I know is yoshi better return

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yoshi is too iconic a Nintendo character to be cut. More than likely they simply chose not to show him as a playable yet.

Re: RE: Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion

Bolt the Cat said:
iceblaz said:
all I know is yoshi better return

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yoshi is too iconic a Nintendo character to be cut. More than likely they simply chose not to show him as a playable yet.

True and i reay agree with you on that. Cause during brawl i mained yoshi and i know he never needs to be cut

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Mii will be revealed Friday at VGX in a video, in the form of Reggie (his Mii will merely be for demonstration purposes; the actual character is your Mii).

The character page will be updated on Saturday.

that is all

Holding out hope for King K Rool. Or maybe even Dixie Kong. Not likely, but I've wanted one of both of them since the pre-Brawl hype.

Mii is disappointing, but I can see why they're including it.

Rusty Sticks said:
Mii will be revealed Friday at VGX in a video, in the form of Reggie (his Mii will merely be for demonstration purposes; the actual character is your Mii).

that is all
I'm not surprised they're including a Mii character... but it is kinda disappointing. You could just make that an option as opposed to just having a whole other character if that makes sense?

Instead of making it a character reveal, just mention that as an option in-game. Miis really aren't that exciting. (to me anyway)

Rusty Sticks said:

that is all
You got a source for that?

Because every time I see this getting circulated it's the same old 4chan "leak", and it'd be nice to see something different.

Rusty Sticks said:

that is all
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nope... the reveal had nothing to do with Smash at all, let alone playable Miis (which I for one very much hope will NEVER be added to the roster).

J.D. said:
Rusty Sticks said:

that is all
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nope... the reveal had nothing to do with Smash at all, let alone playable Miis (which I for one very much hope will NEVER be added to the roster).

I'm forced to agree. I have seen too many vulgar Miis in MK7 alone to never want them in any future games...

Hahaha. Marth is one of my mains and he's just so good and awesome. His hair though...wish they didn't cut it.

I gotta agree with CMP - those (or even one) would be pretty cool. I hope they throw in another space animal. Leon or Panther would be pretty sick.

I'm guessing Rosalina is gonna be like Peach, but with no Stereotypical housewife "weapons" and a bit bulkier, like in MKWii, as she was a Heavy character in that game.

I miss Roy. :( Marth is gross. Also, if Ike is included again, that would mean we've gone two SSB games with two Blue haired FE characters.

BTW, anyone else bugged by the fact that Peach and Mario get their weapons from Mario RPG in SSB games, but Bowser never does?

Oh. Just spotted an oversight! According to smashbros.com, Roselina is in Super Mario 3D World. (Scroll down on her page)
"Want to know more about Rosalina? Visit the official website for Super Mario 3D World!"

Blob55 said:
I'm guessing Rosalina is gonna be like Peach, but with no Stereotypical housewife "weapons" and a bit bulkier, like in MKWii, as she was a Heavy character in that game.
Did you watch her intro movie?

There's no way that they're similar at all.

At the moment I'm more excited about using Link, Toon Link, & Pikachu more than any other character!
Also can't wait to use the new assist trophy - Skull Kid wearing Majoras Mask!
But is it still unconfirmed weather or not there will be any new Kalos region Pokémon debuting in the games?

Back