Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Nintendo UK has tweeted that we'll be getting a release window for these games.

d5269545944bb412f81a38193a1058f3.png

dmaster said:
PG24 said:
7 PM EST. 4 PM PST

Not so sure about that unless they recently changed it in the eight hours since they tweeted this:

BkoobMIIYAAcqOC.jpg

dmaster out.

That sounds about right XD. I was about 1 hour off in my original post. Thanks XD.:)

There is less than an hour left!

If you are having difficulties finding the stream, check www.smashbros.com, click on your language and then click the Nintendo Direct icon to be taken to the livestream.

Yeah I am just waiting for the time to die. Only 45 minutes left XD.:)

Youtube streams don't lag as badly as the Nintendo.com ones do, so here is a link to the youtube stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWL4EuCp5E

40 minutes long hype!

Professor Palutena said:
Youtube streams don't lag as badly as the Nintendo.com ones do, so here is a link to the youtube stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrWL4EuCp5E

40 minutes long hype!

in case it wasn't clear, that means the actual info starts at 40:00 in the video.

Greninja, Chariard, Yoshi, and Zero Suit Samus and Sheik (both as separate characters) all confirmed.

I told you they would do something at the end >:[

I legit thought Greninja was Mewtwo, but I'm not complaining. Really hyped for the summer release of the 3DS version.

HOLY FLIP FLOPPIN FLIBERIN JAMMIES THAT WAS AMAZING!

Confirmed Charizard (Charizard X Final Smash) and Greninja (Coolest Final smash ever)

I can't even think straight right now, definitely gonna go preorder both versions right the flip now! If

At first I was kinda bummed out that there won't be a simultaneous release then I watched the whole thing and now I'm like "I'm sorry for doubting you Sakurai, please take all of the cash I have and will have for the next 10 years as an apology."

Anyways, why do you think Mega Charizard Y wasn't shown, will it ever be in the game? How do you think you could use it if it were?

Man that live stream was sweet. Looks like Charizard and Greninja are playable characters. I wonder how we unlock those characters. Looks like Nintendo already removed the video from the Nintendo Direct page.:)

EDIT: I think Charizard X will be on Wii U and Charizard Y will be on the 3DS. They could have on the character selection menu of which type of Charizard you want to use and the same could go for Lucario.:)

I read somewhere that Tiki was confirmed and nearly screamed out of delight, then rewatched the stream, just to find out she was, but only as a Trophy. Booooooo!

But all those announcements are amazing, and I'm really glad to see how much the game is progressing. I'm kind of bummed that Pokemon Trainer was dropped for Charizard, but hey, Greninja seems like a pretty cool addition.

Good thing I watched it while it was running live on my tablet cause now it is gone from Nintendo Direct and the YouTube video is not available on mobile. I was able to watch the whole thing live while it was running live though.:)

Two... Hours... Later...

My post is finally done. My hands hurt. ;-;

Oh is that what that is? I thought that looked familiar. Cool XD.:)

Momaster12 said:
At first I was kinda bummed out that there won't be a simultaneous release then I watched the whole thing and now I'm like "I'm sorry for doubting you Sakurai, please take all of the cash I have and will have for the next 10 years as an apology."

Anyways, why do you think Mega Charizard Y wasn't shown, will it ever be in the game? How do you think you could use it if it were?
If I remember correctly there was some mention of final smashes possibly being different for some characters based on what system the game was on. I'm speculating to the extreme, and very well could be wrong, but Zard X might be in one release while Zard Y would be in the other.

xxashxx said:
Man that live stream was sweet. Looks like Charizard and Greninja are playable characters. I wonder how we unlock those characters. Looks like Nintendo already removed the video from the Nintendo Direct page.:)
They might be unlocked similar to Sonic and Snake in brawl (generally at the end of the story mode), but who knows.

We may have to die over 1,000 times like you did for Mewtwo in Melee. To get all the characters all I did was set it to 1 stock VS battle and died like 1,600 times and got them all that way.:)

Back