ORAS Supposed Reddit Leak?

Oooh, leaks. Let's just see what-

- Mega Typhlosion - Becomes a Fire/Fighting type and gains the ability No Guard.
No.

All the rest are kind of cool, I'd be happy if these were real. Of course, they probably aren't, but you never know. Simple M-Jynx sounds fun, especially.

Even though people got sick and tired of the Fire/Fighting Starters, A Typhlosion with that typing AND No Guard would be amazing. Typhlosion has access to both Focus Blast and Dynamicpunch as well as Inferno.

Forgot to include this in the 4-chan post!

- There are more Mega Evolutions introduced in these games than in X&Y and I think fans will appreciate that. There are a number of Mega Evolutions I have yet to mention within the Unova and Kalos Pokédex.
- Regarding Primal Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre are not the only ones getting Primal forms. A few other legendary Pokémon will receive Primal forms during a post-game storyline. A select number of Pokémon that aren't considered legendary will also be receiving Primal forms. This category of Pokémon date back to prehistoric times.
- Also for those of you who are going to ask about character customization, need not to worry. To keep the feel of the Hoenn games you'll receive a Key Item that allows you to change your characters outfits at anytime in the over-world. Clothes will be purchased from a number of shops across the region and if you speak to characters you might even get special swim wear, T-shirts, etc.
- A new trailer for the US and UK audiences should be live Monday with reveals of new Megas, a new feature called the MultiNav, and details on the Demo for North America.

Apparently the 2 are colleagues
Leaker From Reddit said:
It does check out my friend from work who just leaked: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/21269040

steffenka said:
Forgot to include this in the 4-chan post!

- There are more Mega Evolutions introduced in these games than in X&Y and I think fans will appreciate that. There are a number of Mega Evolutions I have yet to mention within the Unova and Kalos Pokédex.
- Regarding Primal Pokémon, Groudon and Kyogre are not the only ones getting Primal forms. A few other legendary Pokémon will receive Primal forms during a post-game storyline. A select number of Pokémon that aren't considered legendary will also be receiving Primal forms. This category of Pokémon date back to prehistoric times.
- Also for those of you who are going to ask about character customization, need not to worry. To keep the feel of the Hoenn games you'll receive a Key Item that allows you to change your characters outfits at anytime in the over-world. Clothes will be purchased from a number of shops across the region and if you speak to characters you might even get special swim wear, T-shirts, etc.
- A new trailer for the US and UK audiences should be live Monday with reveals of new Megas, a new feature called the MultiNav, and details on the Demo for North America.

Apparently the 2 are colleagues
Leaker From Reddit said:
It does check out my friend from work who just leaked: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/21269040

I'd like to see Primal Fossils mainly for the artwork because If I think that Mega-evolution is non-sense, so is this, since the Fossil Pokémon are as they were in their time, with the addition of Rock-Type being due to the "ressurection". A Primal Relicanth would be cool but again, the Pokémon is a survivor from those ancient times so if it "evolved", the result is what it looks like now.

Another story would be the Creation Trio and Arceus. I always thought that Arceus, Dialga, Giratina and Palkia were to small for "Creator God" Pokémon and for god-like entities.

steffenka said:

I don't get the "keep the feel of the Hoenn games". Hoenn never had any customisation!

Keeper of Night said:
Oooh, leaks. Let's just see what-

- Mega Typhlosion - Becomes a Fire/Fighting type and gains the ability No Guard.
No.

If this is true, I'm betting Charizard will get a third Mega-evo and it will be Fire/Fighting! :p

Leaf_Ranger said:
steffenka said:

I don't get the "keep the feel of the Hoenn games". Hoenn never had any customisation!

I don't get it either, but I'm thinking "the feel of Hoenn games" might be that we have a Key Item? I never played the R/S/E games, so I don't know how many Key Items were in the games, but I'm assuming that Hoenn had many Key Items, and that's why he/she mentions that Hoenn feel..

If Fossil pokémon get primal forms, it contradicts the fact Aerodactyl got a Mega in XY...
So no...
Although people have been thinking about Regigigas getting a primal form and a primal Genesect would be interesing... It could get both... A Mega where it becomes even more futuristic and a primal form which reverts it to the pokémon it was before being modified... But now I'm sounding absurd...

Read through the 4-chan comments, and I might have found something.

- Mega Dunsparce grows drastically. The weak wings grow to their fullest and the drill at the end of it's tail grows to become sharper. It's eyes are visible and reflect fairy-like eyes.
- Mega Typhlosion grows a bit taller, the flames on it's back remain lit and burn immensely. It has a large white layer of fur under it's flame that appears like a tail. It gains more muscle and it goes on all fours when it attacks.
- The new battle facility in the Battle Frontier is known as the Battle Submarine. It's a large Submarine that dives into the deep ocean floor when you participate in the challenge. As it flows through the ocean you'll seen tons of exciting scenery similar to the Marine Tube in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. The Frontier Brain of that facility specializes in Pokémon that are found while diving.
- You will see both Juan and Wallace play a major role in these games while Steven acts as Champion
- Sky Battles, Triple Battles, Rotation Battles, and Horde Battles return
- Like in Emerald after you've beaten the Champion you'll be able to return to every gym and take on each Gym Leader again in Double Battles. The Pokémon they have are higher in levels and get even higher with every match.
- Mega Meganium's flower around it's neck grows even wider. It's tail grows longer and it learns Dragon Tail via level up now. It's neck is longer and it also has Lilly's, Sunflowers, and Daisies growing in a small garden on it's back.
- Mega Milotic gets fairy-like wings, it's quite hard to describe its design because the patterns around it's body get even more complex. It's body has a color combination of Black, Red, Pink, Blue, Gold, and Silver.
- Mega Fearow becomes larger, it's eyes become black and yellow. It gets a dark pattern through the body and wings.
- Mega Scrafty - Remains Dark/Fighting type and gets the ability Moxie when it Mega Evolves. It gets boosts to it's Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed.
- Mega Hydreigon - Remains Dark/Dragon but gains the ability Multiscale. It loses it's immunity to Ground types and stands on the ground when it battle. All of it's stats (except HP) get a boost.

I am not sure if this is real, since the leaker started posting anonymously and someone else started posted from an account with the same name as the original poster. It's very confusing, so i just took the things that I found "realistic".
There were also sketches showing Mega Dunsparce and Mega Fearow.

steffenka said:

- Mega Dunsparce grows drastically. The weak wings grow to their fullest and the drill at the end of it's tail grows to become sharper. It's eyes are visible and reflect fairy-like eyes.
- Mega Typhlosion grows a bit taller, the flames on it's back remain lit and burn immensely. It has a large white layer of fur under it's flame that appears like a tail. It gains more muscle and it goes on all fours when it attacks.
- The new battle facility in the Battle Frontier is known as the Battle Submarine. It's a large Submarine that dives into the deep ocean floor when you participate in the challenge. As it flows through the ocean you'll seen tons of exciting scenery similar to the Marine Tube in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. The Frontier Brain of that facility specializes in Pokémon that are found while diving.
- You will see both Juan and Wallace play a major role in these games while Steven acts as Champion
- Like in Emerald after you've beaten the Champion you'll be able to return to every gym and take on each Gym Leader again in Double Battles. The Pokémon they have are higher in levels and get even higher with every match.
- Mega Meganium's flower around it's neck grows even wider. It's tail grows longer and it learns Dragon Tail via level up now. It's neck is longer and it also has Lilly's, Sunflowers, and Daisies growing in a small garden on it's back.
- Mega Milotic gets fairy-like wings, it's quite hard to describe its design because the patterns around it's body get even more complex. It's body has a color combination of Black, Red, Pink, Blue, Gold, and Silver.
- Mega Fearow becomes larger, it's eyes become black and yellow. It gets a dark pattern through the body and wings.
- Mega Scrafty - Remains Dark/Fighting type and gets the ability Moxie when it Mega Evolves. It gets boosts to it's Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed.
- Mega Hydreigon - Remains Dark/Dragon but gains the ability Multiscale. It loses it's immunity to Ground types and stands on the ground when it battle. All of it's stats (except HP) get a boost.

I am not sure if this is real, since the leaker started posting anonymously and someone else started posted from an account with the same name as the original poster. It's very confusing, so i just took the things that I found "realistic".

Were the sketches from the leaker themself or?

And I'm expecting the trailer somewhere in 2~4 hours, that's how the past trailers have been.
And if the trailer does show the demo date, doesn't that at least confirm the leaker is correct? All we know is it'd cover the CoroCoro stuff, considering past CoroCoros.

Tuoko said:
steffenka said:

Were the sketches from the leaker themself or?

And I'm expecting the trailer somewhere in 2~4 hours, that's how the past trailers have been.
And if the trailer does show the demo date, doesn't that at least confirm the leaker is correct? All we know is it'd cover the CoroCoro stuff, considering past CoroCoros.

I think the sketches were from the leaker themself, but I'm not sure. It's kinda hard to figure out who's who, since the leaker started posting anonymously.. ^^'

Lol Primal Dialga already exists. These "leaks" look pretty fake considering the Mega Pidgeot info got reposted after corcoro revealed it. But we shall see.

I can't bring myself to believe any of this for even a second. It feels like a lot of playing up to the fans and an attempt to gain attention for the sake of trolling. Some of these pokemon seem too much like what fans want, and I dont mean to insult Gamefreak or Nintendo, but they're not exactly well known for giving fans what they want. If this is all true, awesome. LOTS of new Mega Evos. If it's not, I wont be shocked one bit, and I hope no one else will be either.

steffenka said:
Leaf_Ranger said:

I don't get it either, but I'm thinking "the feel of Hoenn games" might be that we have a Key Item? I never played the R/S/E games, so I don't know how many Key Items were in the games, but I'm assuming that Hoenn had many Key Items, and that's why he/she mentions that Hoenn feel..

I played (and still do) and I don't remember being too much Key items. I'm still confused but let's wait and see what comes out of this and the games.

Metalizard said:
If Fossil pokémon get primal forms, it contradicts the fact Aerodactyl got a Mega in XY...
So no...
Although people have been thinking about Regigigas getting a primal form and a primal Genesect would be interesing... It could get both... A Mega where it becomes even more futuristic and a primal form which reverts it to the pokémon it was before being modified... But now I'm sounding absurd...

You're sounding absurd? I don't think so! Despite being different Pokémon, I find it ridiculous that Kyogre and Groundon get a Primal forme and Rayquaza (one of the most voted in past official polls about legendaries if I recall it correctly) gets a Mega-evolution, so in light of this your idea seems logical and even interesting. Also, since that mentioned situation with the mascots, then the fact that Aerodactyl got a Mega-evo isn't an argument to deny the possibility of Primal formes for Fossil Pokémon.

steffenka said:

(...)
(...)
(...)

Like I've said, I don't like Mega-evo. so I'm enjoying myself with this just because I do like the artworks of Mega-evos from Pokémon I like.

I always thought that Quilava looked like some Ancient Roman warrior due to the flames on its head and I prefer it over Typhlosion because of that so if it end up M.evolving into a Fire/Fighting, I'd like to see it maintain the flames around the neck and have some on the head like Quilava and enhanced/bigger paws, overall kind like a Gladiator.

I also always liked how Fearow has that menacing look and I always liked Zapdos' black feathers so a Dark-type M.Fearow is something I'd like to see.

Mega-Hydreigon sure deserves to exist and with even more heads.

I am here just to remind you that it is way more fun to play a new Pokemon game without knowing anything about it (almost)
Specially when it is a remake and you kind of need every new stuff as you can get in order to not feeling like you are playing the same game with better graphics.

So basically we can all come to the conclusion, that in the near future almost 90% of all pokemon from gen 1 to gen 6 will have mega/primal form, correct?
Then all of those pokemon will have their y version meg/primal form. After all why is it only Charizard and mewtwo (remind me if there are more) that have these?

HA559 said:
Then all of those pokemon will have their y version meg/primal form. After all why is it only Charizard and mewtwo (remind me if there are more) that have these?

Because they're popular as hell and having 2 alternate forms = double marketable.

shadowsonic5000 said:
Does anyone have a link to the sketches?

Here:
(Warning! Big Pictures!)

1413079792412.png

1413080399946.png

Metalizard said:
So no...

Genesect got altered and made stronger. If Genesect gets a primal form it would be weaker and not have a canon on its back. :p

I have to admit I find the rumour less and less likely to be true with each addition. If it's correct the USA and UK will get a new trailer today.

If the US was getting a demo/trailer today, it would have already been released. But the more I see about this leak the more I think it's fake anyway, so there you go. Too much pandering to fans, etc.

Drohn said:
Genesect got altered and made stronger. If Genesect gets a primal form it would be weaker and not have a canon on its back. :p
Actually I think it'd be faster without the canon and perhaps have more attack.

Back