Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SvN's brand new Player Thread.

IV's cannot be trained up. They must be bred. Anyone who does not understands that should not advertise IV's. I am not being mean, but I am simply giving accurate advice.

Have WiFi ? ... (you can upade as much as you want but if you don't have WiFi it dowsn't make sence ... :p:p)

So if you have it ... I have many EV'd and IV'd Pokemon by now ... (not in my PT for many reasons) so ask ... I want the Pokemon I wanted before and that Ambipomb ...

What part of soon do you not understand ? =P yourself

I might as well make a pending list. I'm getting Wi-Fi soon.

Read my Post I edited =P ... I know what youre doing ... I was just jokng =P

I need to make a Pending list seriously, I can't remember one deal I made with anyone.

Shiny Staraptor for my Shiny Azumarill or Butterfree.

Which Staraptor =P I have 2. And I'm probably getting a Shiny Doduo from my friend as well soon. It will be Quiet though :/

Looks like I forgot my Synchronizer. 'm going for a Jolly Shiny Cubone, wisheth moi luck.

I'm so suckzorz at chaining :/

It was pure luck how I got to 40 to get 2 Shiny Staraptor. Meh, I'll check the IVs and will ask you which one you will want.

Reconstructed what ? The legendaries ? Dont think it's hacking though because it wasn't, I assure you =]

Of what ? Oh, them. I didnt have time but I can check now I suppose. Both of their best IVs are a maxi of 27 IIRC

Edit: Here they are:

Gentle Staraptor: 7-9/3-5/0-1/14-16/23-24/27
Impish Staraptor: 24-6/?/5-7/3-5/6-8/4-6

The Attack came as invalid. Looks like I'm going to have to use my EV reducing berries when I have the time.

EDIT: 2 NEW FRIENDS ON FRONT PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back