Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SvN's brand new Player Thread.

He could buy a WiFi ruter -_- instead of a connector ...

Amt, to answer your question, 5 miles away there is one but I rarely go there.

MquaZa, I told my mom to buy a router but the stupid shop guy said a USB connector is all I need. What the world does he know ? He doesnt know the right version for a Windows Vista :/

He should get fired >:O

OMG ... Hmm ... you really just need a ruter and transfer some cabels that's all for a WiFi =/ ...

MquaZa said:
OMG ... Hmm ... you really just need a ruter and transfer some cabels that's all for a WiFi =/ ...

I know what to do, but right now, I have to focus on perfectly building a 12 foot diameter trampoline with 48 springs and 8 metal legs.

:O You don't have to build that right now. :OOOOOO

I do, I'm having nice wather now, barely any clouds which means no rain for a few days =]

Then why are you on the computer replying to threads? Hmm?

Updated with a Naïve Ambipom. It's Naïve because I didnt have any Jolly Ditto at the time =[

Naïve will do though.

alright your heracross is done it has perfect speed but it has 27-29 att i think if u trained it would get better

7-11, i read the att iv wrong its 21-25 but will go higher if trained 3-7,20-24,10-14, 30-31

Have ya been working on the Skuntank?

capt.penguin said:
7-11, i read the att iv wrong its 21-25 but will go higher if trained 3-7,20-24,10-14, 30-31
This guy does not understand IV's. SVN, I highly suggest that you do not take any breeding projects from him.

i need a rest, x2 substitute, focus punch, thunder wave, psychic and x2 toxic tm(s), if you have any. =F

could you do me a breeding project?:

Glaceon
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk or NONE
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Mirror Coat
- Hidden Power 66+ [Electric]

main wants in bold.

Arzamo said:
capt.penguin said:
This guy does not understand IV's. SVN, I highly suggest that you do not take any breeding projects from him.

Well that's a little mean.

Amt said:
Arzamo said:
capt.penguin said:

Well that's a little mean.

i agree i do know what i am doing i just forgot the others i had to go get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back