Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SvN's brand new Player Thread.

My brother can't find an adaptor anywhere. It will have to be delayed a bit longer. Just at least try to be patient please. I understand if you are not patient but try to be.

I am ... just wondering ... it's not a problem to wait for me ... 1 Pokemon to EV or not anyway :D ...

Hi i would like your ev weavile and shiny staraptor i can give you lechi berry salac berry and roost. I also have a heracross with iv in attack 29-31 if u would want that i could also gived u an extra lechi berry if u would want that.

I would need to know the IVs of the other stats for Heracross.

If it isn't Adamant, I'm not interested.

Sam von Noobenschtein, I have a Jolteon with 252 EV's in Special Attack, 4 EV's in HP, and 252 EV's in Speed. My Jolteon's Nature is Timid. I am tring to trade it off, because it lacks Baton Pass, and I need to breed for a better one.

Its IV's are:

HP: 27
Attack: 18
Defense: 30
Sp.Atk: 8
Sp.Def: 22
Speed: 0

Its normal stats are:

HP: 268
Attack: 137
Defense: 155
Sp.Atk: 296
Sp.Def: 217
Speed: 360

Can you tell me it's IVs anyway please capt.penguin ?

Yakkov, no thanks. Jolteon needs 31 Speed IVs.

I have the TMs you need,some petayas and tamatos, and shiny fearow UT.intrested in weavile,bastiodon and vaporeon.

Cool. I only need one of each berry I need because I can them plant them =]

Anyway, they sound good but do you have any Leftovers ?

ohh so we cool for the trade
the ivs are not complete because its only lv.1 but it has good ivs in att and speed both with 30-31, 30-31 in each.

capt.penguin, what is your final offer, you need a final offer to make the trade :/

agustinj, you tell me what the deal was. We never made a deal :/

intrested in the vaporeon and the weavile. I like the quillfish. all the TMs you need+2xleftovers+a pataya= weavile?

Just so everyone knows, a Quiet Turtwig will be coming soon. Skuntank may not be very soon because I have my teams to breed but I'll find some time to breed it, I think Ill do it after Turtwig so then it's done =]

Urm, I dont really have many berries left so can I just leave the spread as it is please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back