Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SvN's brand new Player Thread.

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
What would you want for them ?

i currently need 2 moonstones and 1 leaf stone... i'd trade 2 leftovers (one being held by either a lv.1 jolly sneasel or lv.1 modest togepi - good iv's) for shiny legit staraptor holding a stone...

Okay, so far I have 1 Moon Stone and 1 Leaf Stone. I would like the Modest Togepi and can you tell me it's IVs please ?

I need Azelf, Weavil and Empoleon as well ... Check my Player's threat ... I'm upading every day now ... all good IV'd Pokemon I have ... I upade again tomorrow couse my battery broke down -_-

Well, that Darkrai is mainly all I'm interested in until you breed some Pokémon with good IVs.

Oh, OK ... I will soon be breeding ... but how can I know if the Pokemon I breeded has good IV's ... ? ... if I calculate there will be 0-31/0-31/.../.../... ... =/

You just use an IV calculator. Here is a good calculator.

It's as good as the one I'm using now ... I could use AR to make rare candys train the pokemon to LV.100 an then check it ...Found a LV.5 Shiny Abra w/Pokeradar ... it's Timid Nature ... IV's : bad =[ ... 20 - 23 / 7 - 9 / 20 - 23 / 17 - 19 / 7 - 9 / 20 - 23

I'm not really interested in the Abra =[

If you could breed me an Impish Tangrowth with these IVs:

31/20+/31/x/20+/16+

I'll be very interested. I have one with 29/11/31/x/25/29 but it's not perfect so I might probably rebreed it.

@ TSC: I really want a good, Calm Togekiss with:

31/x/20+/20+/31/25+ and w/Nasty Plot

CMT for other Pokemon and BTW ... I cloned the Movie Darkrai !!

Well, that Darkrai is mainly all I'm interested in until you breed some Pokémon with good IVs.

Your Player Thread hasn't been updated since I said this and, well, I'm saying the same thing as I said last time XP

I breeded a Porygon and Torchick ... check it better xP ... Did you go shopping yet xP ?

Nope, I don't have enough money to buy everything I want yet, my birthday is in 3 days though =]

So do you want that Darkrai or no ?

@ TSC: I really want a good, Calm Togekiss with:

31/x/20+/20+/31/25+ and w/Nasty Plot

i'm too busy at the moment, and for a shiny and a stone, i don't think all my precious time is worth it =/

That Togekiss aint gonna get you a Shiny and a stone. And besides, I never said I would trade a Shiny and a stone for a good Togekiss. You will be rewarded. It just so happens that I got an Adamant, Poison Heal, female Shroomish with:

28-31/31/28-31/0-9/7-11/31

that's strange cuz i have an adamant, poison heal, male breloom with:

30/31/12/8/16/31 ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back