Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Feebas, Meowth, Frillish, Buneary, and others!

SylveonsandEspurrs, what's the matter I haven't heard from you for awhile my friend? Everything you want for a trade I have it prepared for you. So, is there something wrong?

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Feebas, Meowth, Frillish, Buneary, and others!

Chespin777 said:
SylveonsandEspurrs, what's the matter I haven't heard from you for awhile my friend? Everything you want for a trade I have it prepared for you. So, is there something wrong?

My apologies. I was busy due to New Years holiday shenanigans as well as a personal matter. I will take time to look over the trade requests I need to discuss/finish up once I get some sleep and have some time to look over what needs to be done

Thank you to both you and everyone else who has been patient

DarkPhoenix said:
I know this request isn't of breeding but you have X version, right? I am need of a HA Aron and I am sure X players can get them in horde battles. If you can catch one for me, you can breed it and give me the offspring, I will get you almost anything in my list for it. ^^ Even if not then, just ask for something else. I try to update my list since I have lots of boxes of Pokemon I wish to breed in the future but there might be a huge chance I can breed it for you.

I do hate to pop the bubble here, but I sadly play Y version. However, I know my brother has X and I can see if he'd be nice enough to lend me a hand. I'd be glad to let you know if anything comes up!

I can get Menectric's Mega stone for you if you still need it.

LordofRansei said:
I can get Menectric's Mega stone for you if you still need it.

Yes, I am still interested in the stone for Manectric

Very interested in your Lugia. I can trade shiny Aegislash and something else for it? Let me know. Thanks!

Cml for Cottonnee, Slakoth, Glameow, Archen and Tirtouga.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Very interested in your Lugia. I can trade shiny Aegislash and something else for it? Let me know. Thanks!

Whoop; my apologies! But Lugia is now gone. I traded it on the GTS for Suicune. So that is now what I have but I an unsure about giving it up.

ShinyVincent said:

I'm mostly interested in an Unown and a Bouffalant
I can do two or three for the Unown if you do not think one is enough and I can easily do any of them for a Bouffalant

Because, sadly, the only other Pokemon in your list I am interested in are legendary and would certainly not be a fair trade

Could I get a glameow. I've seem to have "misplaced" mine. I could get you a natu if you would like :D

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Whoop; my apologies! But Lugia is now gone. I traded it on the GTS for Suicune. So that is now what I have but I an unsure about giving it up.

ShinyVincent said:

I can do two or three for the Unown if you do not think one is enough and I can easily do any of them for a Bouffalant

Because, sadly, the only other Pokemon in your list I am interested in are legendary and would certainly not be a fair trade

I want keep Unown, I can do 'Your Cotonnee for My Bouvalant?

ShinyVincent said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I want keep Unown, I can do 'Your Cotonnee for My Bouvalant?

Sounds certainly doable! I will let you know as soon as I have one bred

I'm interested in a Feebass and a Porygon. I may have a few HA pokemon you don't have. CML.

Axell Starr said:
I'm interested in a Feebass and a Porygon. I may have a few HA pokemon you don't have. CML.

I'm interested in HA Dratini and Whismur actually! Would one of each of those for Feebas and Porygon seem fair to you?

I`ll breed your Bovallant soon!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:

I'm interested in HA Dratini and Whismur actually! Would one of each of those for Feebas and Porygon seem fair to you?

The HA dratini won't have any egg moves right now, is that ok? If so, you have a deal. =3

Edit: Dratini keeps coming out as 31/31/31/31/x/31. Should get one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 soon.

Edit 2: The HA Dratini is Adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and the HA Whismur is Rash with 31/x/31/31/31/31. If you'd prefer a Modest Whisy or a different nature, let me know and I'll keep breeding. =3

I have a Shiny Zoroark that I could trade for the Suicune FC:4339-2630-4090

SylveonsandEspurrs is it alright I can borrow a Pokemon Y mega stone the "houndoomite" from you? If you do allow me to borrow it for a short time I'll reward you with what I have here click on the link -> http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trading-away-alot-of-5iv-feebas-bold-nature-all-holding-prism-scales-and-all-know-3-egg-moves

LuigiFan191 said:
I have a Shiny Zoroark that I could trade for the Suicune FC:4339-2630-4090

Oh gosh, it really is mighty tempting... I've been debating, and as much as I sadly really want it, I would have to decline. I have already started EV training it to use myself and all.
I greatly appreciate the offer though, thank you. And I would gladly still add your FC if you wish!

Chespin777 said:
SylveonsandEspurrs is it alright I can borrow a Pokemon Y mega stone the "houndoomite" from you? If you do allow me to borrow it for a short time I'll reward you with what I have here click on the link -> http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trading-away-alot-of-5iv-feebas-bold-nature-all-holding-prism-scales-and-all-know-3-egg-moves

Is there any way I can guarantee that I would be getting this stone back though? I am usually a fairly trusting person, but I also do not like to take risks

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Tynamo, Buneary, Elgyem, Kricketot, and others!

Ok then, but I also like the Luxio. I could trade a Japanese bronzor for the Luxio.

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Tynamo, Buneary, Elgyem, Kricketot, and others!

Can I trade that Manectrite for a Cherubi? I'm too lazy to hunt one in Soul Silver...

LuigiFan191 said:
Ok then, but I also like the Luxio. I could trade a Japanese bronzor for the Luxio.

That certainly sounds doable!
I will go catch you one post-haste and let you know as soon as I have one

MrSquarepants said:
Can I trade that Manectrite for a Cherubi? I'm too lazy to hunt one in Soul Silver...

I can do that if that is what you would like!
Please give me one moment and it will be ready for you!

Back