Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Help With Mock League Team?

I've got your Honedge ready, let me know when you can trade.

117jokes said:
Will you trade me a female Cottonee with the ability prankster for an adamant Riolu with bullet punch and perfect IVs in Hp, atk, sp def, and speed?

ETA: I can give Riolu a nickname and he has the ability Inner Focus.

It will take me a little while to breed, but yes, I find that to be a fair trade ^^

pikadino said:
Do you still need the adamant scyther?

Sadly, no. I have adjusted my team yet again and instead of Adamant Scyther I am looking for either Sassy or Relaxed Ferroseed

Galaxy Hunter said:
I've got your Honedge ready, let me know when you can trade.

Thank you very much! I should be on for a good deal of today and will keep an eye out for when you are online ^^

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:
Will you trade me a female Cottonee with the ability prankster for an adamant Riolu with bullet punch and perfect IVs in Hp, atk, sp def, and speed?

ETA: I can give Riolu a nickname and he has the ability Inner Focus.

It will take me a little while to breed, but yes, I find that to be a fair trade ^^

Alright, looking forward to the trade.

I'm online now if you want to trade for the Honedge.

What is the ability on your Dratiini's? If it is Marvel Scale i can get you a pawniard with sucker punch.

PhantomHaze said:
What is the ability on your Dratiini's? If it is Marvel Scale i can get you a pawniard with sucker punch.

I have a single Dratini with Marvel Scale. If you can please give me a moment to breed it first, I would gladly give you one for Sucker Punch Pawniard ^^

Galaxy Hunter said:

I can get online any time tonight; just let me know when you are capable and sorry for the delay

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
PhantomHaze said:

I have a single Dratini with Marvel Scale. If you can please give me a moment to breed it first, I would gladly give you one for Sucker Punch Pawniard ^^

Galaxy Hunter said:

I can get online any time tonight; just let me know when you are capable and sorry for the delay

Ok i i have to breed for the pawniard anyway

I can get the Aron ready in about an hour, if you still need it. It'll be Adamant with IVs in Attack and Defense, like what you wanted?

Edit- Done, it has a perfect HP IV too! I'm interested in Spiritomb and Phione. I mainly need the Spiritomb. Please add me so that we can trade, my IGN is Nicholas and my Friend Code is in my signature.

Your Pawniard is ready I'm available all day today!

Hy I hatch a male sturdy male adamant aron. I can't count the IV so I don't know, about the IV ^^;. The checker in Kiloude and he said the best stat is Speed and it's good. Also he don't say anything about bad stats.
base is Hp: 12, A: 6, D: 7, S.A: 4, S.D: 5, Sp: 5.

I hope I can get your Tyrunt and Polar Vivilon if you want it, don't care stats and IV. I can trow you another female sturdy aron if you want to breed them yourself too. I try to masuda method for shiny aron before but the egg steps too long so I change to something easier ^^;.

fc 5370-1383-8420

I'm ready trade now if you ready, or shoot me a PM for time agreement.

Umm, I already bred the Aron, if you're still in need of it :p

lovandra said:
Hy I hatch a male sturdy male adamant aron. I can't count the IV so I don't know, about the IV ^^;. The checker in Kiloude and he said the best stat is Speed and it's good. Also he don't say anything about bad stats.
base is Hp: 12, A: 6, D: 7, S.A: 4, S.D: 5, Sp: 5.

I hope I can get your Tyrunt and Polar Vivilon if you want it, don't care stats and IV. I can trow you another female sturdy aron if you want to breed them yourself too. I try to masuda method for shiny aron before but the egg steps too long so I change to something easier ^^;.

fc 5370-1383-8420

I'm ready trade now if you ready, or shoot me a PM for time agreement.

I really appreciate your offer, but Muddy has already offered me an Aron ^^;;

Muddy68 said:
Umm, I already bred the Aron, if you're still in need of it :p

Yes, I am still in need of the Aron and I apologize I had not answered your previous message sooner ;;;

You're fine, it's all set and I added you, my IGN is Nicholas. So Aron for Spiritomb?

Just checking but do you still need pawniard?

Muddy68 said:
You're fine, it's all set and I added you, my IGN is Nicholas. So Aron for Spiritomb?

Yes, that is what we agreed upon
Please give me a moment to breed your Spiritomb though; because I have been preparing for the con lately and have not had much time on my DS because of it ;;;

PhantomHaze said:

We had agreed on something beforehand, yes? Then I would love to still do the trade ^^

I've still got your Honedge, my IGN is Robert, let me know if you still want to trade.

I am getting on my game now :)

Edit- I'm ready to trade when you are. You still need to add my friend code.

Galaxy Hunter said:
I've still got your Honedge, my IGN is Robert, let me know if you still want to trade.

Yes, we can still trade ^^
I will go online once I hatch these two eggs

Muddy68 said:
I am getting on my game now :)

I will go online once your Spiritomb is hatched ^^

I'll be waiting patiently :)

PhantomHaze said:

We had agreed on something beforehand, yes? Then I would love to still do the trade ^^

Ok! Pawniard for Marvel Scale Dratini. I can trade later today around 5 or 6!

Back