Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Help With Mock League Team?

Shaymin's in my PC, all my Mew are in bank, and I'll transfer Heatran over from G4 in the morning. You have yourself a deal. =3

Axell Starr said:
Shaymin's in my PC, all my Mew are in bank, and I'll transfer Heatran over from G4 in the morning. You have yourself a deal. =3

Sounds great!
I'll move everything over to my Trade Box in my PC and wait for the trade whenever you are ready c:
I'll be on mid-morning to sometime tomorrow afternoon into the evening; depending on if plans I made go correctly

As soon as my internet decided to cooperate with my system, I'll be ready to trade.

Axell Starr said:
As soon as my internet decided to cooperate with my system, I'll be ready to trade.

That is quite alright ^^
I have a bit of time before I can get online anyways because of some work I am doing at the moment. I will be on from anywhere from twenty minutes to an hour or so. I apologize for the delay ;;;

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:

That is quite alright ^^
I have a bit of time before I can get online anyways because of some work I am doing at the moment. I will be on from anywhere from twenty minutes to an hour or so. I apologize for the delay ;;;

It's all alright, I'm transferring then now so I'll check back frequently so you're not waiting long. =3 Take your time.

Axell Starr said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
That is quite alright ^^

It's all alright, I'm transferring then now so I'll check back frequently so you're not waiting long. =3 Take your time.

Alright, I am online c:
My friend code can be found on the first page and below the Sylveon within my signature
My name in-game will be Kyamay. Just shoot a trade request my way when you can

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:

Alright, I am online c:
My friend code can be found on the first page and below the Sylveon within my signature

My FC is:
4828 - 5003 - 2086
IGN: Xzania

Axell Starr said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Alright, I am online c:

My FC is:
4828 - 5003 - 2086

Shoot, I forgot to get the Up-Grade disk for Porygon!
I'll give you the Dusknoir and Cottonee for now and I'll send a trade request after I get the Up-Grade ;;;

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:
My FC is:
4828 - 5003 - 2086

I'll give you the Dusknoir and Cottonee for now and I'll send a trade request after I get the Up-Grade ;;;

No problem. =p

Axell Starr said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

No problem. =p

My apologies for taking so long. I only had ten BP and the UpGrade is 32. Thanks again for being so patient ;;;

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:
No problem. =p

My apologies for taking so long. I only had ten BP and the UpGrade is 32. Thanks again for being so patient ;;;

I was no problem at all. =3

Go ahead and send your request when you're ready.

Edit: I need to go get food now, reply or shoot me a profile message when you're ready.

Axell Starr said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I was no problem at all. =3

Go ahead and send your request when you're ready.

Edit: I need to go get food now, reply or shoot me a profile message when you're ready.

Whoop, sorry I didnt get this sooner. My BP collection was interrupted by some important personal business. Anyway, I only have to do one more battle then I can trade. Guh, I'm sorry

Thank you, and it's all ok. Things happen. =]

Sylve I am so sorry but I may not be able to get the Kelefki to you by the desired date I have orders from kids at school and I have a lot of studying to do so please bear with me to be safe keep asking for the Pokémon unless you got it from someone already.

Hey I saw your in need of filling out your pokedex! Well if you could give me some of my pokedex wants I could let you dex my ledgendaries! Then your dex will be complete!

P.s We still need to work out that Occa Berry Trade. When we sort this out at the same time I'll trade you the Occa berry as well :p

P.p.s I need my legendaries back just in case you could tell these are NOT for keeps.

Check said:
Sylve I am so sorry but I may not be able to get the Kelefki to you by the desired date I have orders from kids at school and I have a lot of studying to do so please bear with me to be safe keep asking for the Pokémon unless you got it from someone already.

It is quite alright! I was meaning to trade with someone and I had changed to a Noibat, but I can ask again to see if I can get the Klefki again ;;;

xDkoYx said:
Hey I saw your in need of filling out your pokedex! Well if you could give me some of my pokedex wants I could let you dex my ledgendaries! Then your dex will be complete!

P.s We still need to work out that Occa Berry Trade. When we sort this out at the same time I'll trade you the Occa berry as well :p

P.p.s I need my legendaries back just in case you could tell these are NOT for keeps.

Oh, my apologies, but I will be alright with my Dex now! My brother has just recently found his copy of White 2 and he has been collecting pokemon for quite awhile. So I should be completing this now c:

Hey Sylve Would you consider trading my....
1. Meadow Pattern Vivillon for your Modern Pattern Vivillon.
2. Kyogre for your shiny Avalugg (depending on nature & EV's, What are they?)
3. Are there any Friend Safari Pokemon you want? As...I'd like your Spheal, Dewgong and Klink. LMK

jhippie8 said:
Hey Sylve Would you consider trading my....
1. Meadow Pattern Vivillon for your Modern Pattern Vivillon.
2. Kyogre for your shiny Avalugg (depending on nature & EV's, What are they?)
3. Are there any Friend Safari Pokemon you want? As...I'd like your Spheal, Dewgong and Klink. LMK

First, I believe I could do that trade for the Vivillon, but, the one I had non-nicknamed had been traded already. Are you alright with one with a nickname that I am unable to change?
Second, sorry, I already have Kyogre registered within my Dex so I would have to kindly pass on that offer. But thank you either way!
And lastly, I cannot think of anything that I need from the friend safari since my Dex is near completion with a small number of legendaries that I am having a friend help me out with since she has the ones I need.
My apologies that we couldnt work out much in the lines of trading ;;;

Do you have a female eevee in a luxury ball?

kevmar said:
Do you have a female eevee in a luxury ball?

I do, yes!
Run Away- Quiet, Relaxed, Modest, Quirky, Brave, and Adamant
Adaptability- Docile, Rash, and Careful

And all female ^^

Back