Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Help With Mock League Team?

Hi There! I have some Shiny Eevee`s! But I didn`t see anything good..Do you have unlisted Shiny`s?

ShinyVincent said:
Hi There! I have some Shiny Eevee`s! But I didn`t see anything good..Do you have unlisted Shiny`s?

No, those are the only shinies that I currently have
I have been breeding for shiny Zorua as of late and was planning on others since I came into possession of a Japanese Ditto. I will let you know if I get anything I would be willing to part with though ^^

Well, there is shiny Horsea and Magikarp, but those are each ones I would wish to hold onto until I can fish some more

Bumpin'!

>Cleaned up available Shinies list
>Removed Pokemon that I no longer need for the Mock League team
>Added date that I need the Mock League Pokemon by

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Bumpin'!

I have the Honedge you need, it has 5 perfect IVs, and is Modest.

Life Orb, Assault Vest, and Focus Sash.
Is that okay?

Eron said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Bumpin'!

Is that okay?

That should certainly be fine ^^
It may take me a bit of time since I am also planning a few other things as well for the convention, but it should not be too horrible

I will let you know when I have all the items

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Eron said:

Is that okay?

It may take me a bit of time since I am also planning a few other things as well for the convention, but it should not be too horrible

I got the Focus Sash, can you get a Life Orb insted? They have the same value, I guess.

Eron said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I got the Focus Sash, can yuo get a Life Orb insted? They have the same value, I guess.

Of course! I will work on that tonight after I finish working on something else for the convention

EDIT: I have the Life Orb and I already sent a PM and awaiting a response for when we are capable of trading ^^

Bumpin'!

>Added Skarmory to the Pokemon I would like help getting for the Mock League
>Added a section for Fairy Pokemon that would like help getting for Mock League for girlfriend's team
>Separate deadline for the Fairy Pokemon due to conflicting schedules

Bumping!

>Skarmory removed and other Pokemon needed for mock league removed
>Changed specifics for Klefki
>Still in need of Klefki! Really need help
>Removed Fairy Pokemon listing

I have the Klefki that you need, it's one of my team, the thing is I can't name it. It's 5 perfect IVs

Eron said:
I have the Klefki that you need, it's one of my team, the thing is I can't name it. It's 5 perfect IVs

I honestly really wanted it nicknamed. Hmn... May I please have a bit of time to consider it?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Eron said:

I honestly really wanted it nicknamed. Hmn... May I please have a bit of time to consider it?

Yeah, no problem with that.

Thank you for the offer Eron, but I've set up a trade with another site member for another Klefki ^^;;

I transferred over my Mew and Shaymin from G4 the other day, what would you trade for those?

Note: I am dearly sorry about falling off the face of the planet right before were were supposed to trade, personal crud it the fan and had to focus on stabilizing life.

Edit: I might have an extra Heatran in my pearl version. I don't mind checking if you're interested.

hey I got a Kelefki and am going to breed it for you for free so I`ll tell you when its ready and the gender will not matter hopefully cause oathkeeper can be for both male or female. Its Bold and flawless so I hope you like it.

Axell Starr said:
I transferred over my Mew and Shaymin from G4 the other day, what would you trade for those?

Note: I am dearly sorry about falling off the face of the planet right before were were supposed to trade, personal crud it the fan and had to focus on stabilizing life.

Edit: I might have an extra Heatran in my pearl version. I don't mind checking if you're interested.

It is quite alright for the disappearance! I actually do not remember what we had agreed to trade honestly ^^;;

Anyways, I am actually rather unsure what I would offer since I do not have too many legendaries and the ones I do have I wish to keep. So really, the better question being this- What were you interested in on my list for the three? Because I am also interested in Heatran

Check said:
hey I got a Kelefki and am going to breed it for you for free so I`ll tell you when its ready and the gender will not matter hopefully cause oathkeeper can be for both male or female. Its Bold and flawless so I hope you like it.

Wow, I would actually super appreciate that! Thank you very much ^^
Are you sure there is nothing you would be interested in for it?

Noper Just for you to stop any opponent that comes in your way :p

Check said:
Noper Just for you to stop any opponent that comes in your way :p

Sweet; it'll definitely help whenever I have a double battle challenger! Gonna be switching it between Skarmory and that for some wicked Earthquake combos from my Mega Aggron.

Anyways, I'm already online and will be for a little while longer. If not tonight, any time at all should be alright ^^

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Axell Starr said:

It is quite alright for the disappearance! I actually do not remember what we had agreed to trade honestly ^^;;

Anyways, I am actually rather unsure what I would offer since I do not have too many legendaries and the ones I do have I wish to keep. So really, the better question being this- What were you interested in on my list for the three? Because I am also interested in Heatran

I have more than enough Mew and Shaymin, they're not good on the iv's, so I say help me out on some harder pokemon to get (I'm missing a few trade evolvers) and you can take all 3.

Do you have a Kingdra or a Porygon evo you don't care for too much (Dusknior is the only other trade evolver I haven't had)? I don't have a Cottenee either yet.

Axell Starr said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I have more than enough Mew and Shaymin, they're not good on the iv's, so I say help me out on some harder pokemon to get (I'm missing a few trade evolvers) and you can take all 3.

Do you have a Kingdra or a Porygon evo you don't care for too much (Dusknior is the only other trade evolver I haven't had)? I don't have a Cottenee either yet.

I do have a lot of Porygon and I would gladly attach the first disk needed to evolve it onto a Porygon2 onto it! I also have a Cottonee bred already so I would gladly hand that over! As well, I have a Dusklops with a Reaper Cloth that I would gladly hand over for one of the three

Back